L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I honestly wasn't thinking of Shakespeare to be honest, but that makes more sense now. For some reason I thought of something else.

But yes Shakespeare makes more sense, especially since I have his collective works as well. Just damn funny that I didn't think of him first

I did trace my last name using Ancestry.com and it showed Prussian *shrug* so that's what I went with :LOL:

The "Takagi" name is what I would choose as a last name whenever it is I get the means enough to get to Japan and live there
And I should have written master William, it wouldn't be so confusing.

As you have noticed, this society was not very homogeneous because this country was created as a result of the annexation of different lands.

You chose your name so the first step is behind you.

I just like the name Lothar.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
in the evening do this: go to MC room, pc> Celia> orders> vibrator event> next morning, go to MC class (left) and click Celia, she should be here.
Thank you, but I got no Vibrator event on the Order selection. Only Blowjob or Anal with MC. Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks a lot for your help!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so i downloaded the compresst version and both mega and nopy the archives were broken when unzipping came 2 error messages i downloaded them both several times but always the same

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What's everyone's top 3?

Mine is:

1) Sara
2) Judy
3) Caroline
Not sure why we are answering a poll started in May, 2020, but oh well:

1) Caroline
2) Doesn't matter. None of the other routes interest me. No trophies for second place when you are an adult. Wimbledon got it wrong.

On another note -
Now that many people have played this update:
Is the content in the update all Baron's work? He did previously say he was doing a lot of the renders for the gre... sorry, Sara(h).

So, if Onyxdime did the writing, and Baron did the renders, what did MilkStor do for this update?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What's everyone's top 3?

Mine is:

1) Sara
2) Judy
3) Caroline
I think my sig image speaks for itself. Honestly, she has the only REAL, redeeming & romantic story in the game and she's been my girl since day 1 of me playing this game about 16-17 months ago.

It makes me wonder if and how all of everyone's choices will change when and IF you see their finished routes

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Not sure why we are answering a poll started in May, 2020, but oh well:

1) Caroline
2) Doesn't matter. None of the other routes interest me. No trophies for second place when you are an adult. Wimbledon got it wrong.

On another note -
Now that many people have played this update:
Is the content in the update all Baron's work? He did previously say he was doing a lot of the renders for the gre... sorry, Sara(h).

So, if Onyxdime did the writing, and Baron did the renders, what did MilkStor do for this update?
That's right Caroline is the only one that matters. Not everyone gets a participation prize, there are no points for second place, and to quote a very short line from the 80s movie "Over the Top" -- "second sucks"

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I would have liked to see some bad ends if you weren't loyal, but as long as there's a harem, that would be impossible.
It seems like every game's thread people want a damn harem. I've come to hate, loathe, and very much despise that word. I've been loyal in real life to the same woman for more than a dozen years now that I've told you, she's basically my third wife so you know how loyal I am to a girl, even if she's a VN girl.

I know it's a game and all, but I think I might be one of the most loyal players to his selected girl in these games. I'm pretty proud of that to be honest :cool:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
That reverse blackmailing attempt of Celia doesn't really add up. The MC could still publish all the things he has on her. It's a stalemate at best. So, the MC acting like a pussy is a huge downturn for me. I hope that changes fast. I'm not into pussy MCs at all!

Reactions: Deadlyreaper
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes