Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
but i didnt see some things that people discuss on this thread
for instance bob's secret room, some celia scenes, it doesnt appear celia house, the binoculars doesnt have any use...
Bob's secret room is in his office. The book on his desk opens it.

The binocs are used in the MC's bedroom window in the morning/afternoon.

Certain Celia scenes are hard to activate if you don't do the webcam stuff properly, which eventually leads to Celia's house being activated on the map.

I'm doing a .71b run right now as I'm doing these posts, all fine here.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
If it was complete and full, imagine the possibilities. It could've rivaled BaD or CoBD easily I personally think.
In terms of the overall quality, not popularity, I doubt that MC could compete with BaD and CoBD. Only the renders quality is relatevely comparable and the main broads (Caroline, Celia, Liza, Linda) are hot with beautiful eye candy faces and thus competitive, although oversized. Yet the dialogue writing in MC, thanks to a third-party contractor Onyxdime, is mostly decent in form.

MC - a linear grindy (if playing without mods) sandbox without choices with crappy "gameplay" and a mediocre (at best) filler story just to justify lewd scenes, plus, the playable character is a felon and the animations are mediocre too.

BaD and CoBD - non-linear story-driven and characters-centric visual novels based on choices and with decent animations.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
In terms of the overall quality, not popularity, I doubt that MC could compete with BaD and CoBD. Only the renders quality is relatevely comparable and the main broads (Caroline, Celia, Liza, Linda) are hot with beautiful eye candy faces and thus competitive, although oversized. Yet the dialogue writing in MC, thanks to a third-party contractor Onyxdime, is mostly decent in form.

MC - a linear grindy (if playing without mods) sandbox without choices with crappy "gameplay" and a mediocre (at best) filler story just to justify lewd scenes, plus, the playable character is a felon and the animations are mediocre too.

BaD and CoBD - non-linear story-driven and characters-centric visual novels based on choices and with decent animations.
What game is CoBD?

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
I remember Treasure of nadia first release came after couple of months from this game 0.6v
Now Treasure of nadia finished couple days ago we only got 5mins of crap
NLT is such a good creator! Not only content-wise but also planning the content. The new game (genesis order or something like that) has been in creation for months and content is surely already planned ahead. THis is what Icstor lacks, a roadmap for himself.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
NLT is such a good creator! Not only content-wise but also planning the content. The new game (genesis order or something like that) has been in creation for months and content is surely already planned ahead. THis is what Icstor lacks, a roadmap for himself.
And common decency, and any shred of respect for his pay-trons, and any desire to work on this game, and a few other things.

You give ShitStor too much credit.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ICSTOR is a shitstain developer.
I am not a HUGE fan of the writing on BADIK, but renders are tops
MANY MANY MANY others are better writers.
PhillyGames just being one of them.
I agree, lets just LEAVE. I am going to try.... but it is like a train wreck cause I love reading you guys trashing ICSTOR.
Peace

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
ICSTOR is a shitstain developer.
I am not a HUGE fan of the writing on BADIK, but renders are tops
MANY MANY MANY others are better writers.
PhillyGames just being one of them.
I agree, lets just LEAVE. I am going to try.... but it is like a train wreck cause I love reading you guys trashing ICSTOR.
Peace
Lol I have to say I was pretty disappointed when I found the state of this game because it's the first "adult" game I've ever played (and how I found this site) and it really captivated me and wanted more of it but it's also nice hearing that there are so many other nicer games out there. I'll have to just explore them. Thanks

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
So does this game get the "Abandoned" tag again in a week? :ROFLMAO:

I predict that if he forgets to make a token bullshit post again, all of these issues will magically get fixed almost instantaneously.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Bob's secret room is in his office. The book on his desk opens it.

The binocs are used in the MC's bedroom window in the morning/afternoon.

Certain Celia scenes are hard to activate if you don't do the webcam stuff properly, which eventually leads to Celia's house being activated on the map.

I'm doing a .71b run right now as I'm doing these posts, all fine here.
Celia's house doesn't appear until she calls you into the Teacher's room the first time.
thanks a lot for the tips, mate! now i finally saw those scenes and now i really finished this unfinished game :ROFLMAO:
i could swear i clicked the shit out of that shelf and didnt found the spot for the book

the game is very nice and its a shame that the creator dont give a shit about it, just milking the patrons

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
20 years in the can, I compromised. I wanted to play Milfy City, I jerked off to a tissue. I must say, my estimation of ICSTOR as a man, just fucking plummeted.

Wolfrem

Apr 19, 2018
WHATEVER HAPPENED THERE? WHATEVER HAPPENED THERE? THIS PIECE OF SHIT'S PATREON DELAYED UPDATE FOR 6 MONTHS
Let me tell you a couple of three things: forget the abandoned tag, forget the shills defending the game, who ever goes to ICSTOR patreon to complain never comes back.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes