Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wait, Celia's content got removed? Because it was against Patreon's TOS or something?
Basically, yeah. Celia's gone, the night-creep scenes are gone, but you can still wake them up. Anything "rapey" or references to blackmail have been basically removed. Dialogue has been changed to reflect it. So the whole reason for the MC to do what he's been doing after the Celia debacle basically means nothing.

I think they also forced the name of the school to be changed and now it's a college, because it was given to think that Sara's underage. A whole bunch of shit has happened in the last few months to this game, and not one iota of it has been good.

Reactions: itsyeboii

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Basically, yeah. Celia's gone, the night-creep scenes are gone, but you can still wake them up. Anything "rapey" or references to blackmail have been basically removed. Dialogue has been changed to reflect it. So the whole reason for the MC to do what he's been doing after the Celia debacle basically means nothing.

I think they also forced the name of the school to be changed and now it's a college, because it was given to think that Sara's underage. A whole bunch of shit has happened in the last few months to this game, and not one iota of it has been good.
I just used the Lain's mod to unlock everything and the 'rapey' scenes are still in the gallery and it references blackmail etc? Do you mean they were removed from the game so they don't happen as you play or what? This is v0.71b btw.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017

Thanks for the info, this is all news to me. I'm not a fan of rapey stuff or blackmail at all but her content was pretty good, I loved taking revenge on this dominant milf and maybe have a choice between being her submissive sextoy or her being yours. This game had so much potential man... Anyways, we should preserve the 0.6 version in this thread.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I just used the Lain's mod to unlock everything and the 'rapey' scenes are still in the gallery and it references blackmail etc? Do you mean they were removed from the game so they don't happen as you play or what? This is v0.71b btw.
Well Lain told me a few months ago she could try to restore whatever was changed or censored once an update EVER does come out with things in it that are censored or removed.

Right now the version here is still the classic/"legacy" version, and I suggest keeping dual installs of the game on your CPU. For now, the links here don't reflect the Patreon changes, and we don't know if they ever will right away.

The .71b version here is fine for now, once it gets replaced, if it ever does, the game will be a watered down censored version of what it once was.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for the info, this is all news to me. I'm not a fan of rapey stuff or blackmail at all but her content was pretty good, I loved taking revenge on this dominant milf and maybe have a choice between being her submissive sextoy or her being yours. This game had so much potential man... Anyways, we should preserve the 0.6 version in this thread.
Like I just said in my previous response, keep dual installs of this game on your CPU. the .71b version which is still "rapey" and if you're morbidly curious, the watered down version when and if it ever comes out.

Reactions: itsyeboii

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

It effects more then just Celia. What about the neighbors? Their whole story revolved around Celia selling grades. If that is gone how does the neighbors even have a story???

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
Man it's a real bummer the way this game ended. Let's see what Icstor's move is once next week completes the 3 months of inactivity and this is labeled abandoned.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It effects more then just Celia. What about the neighbors? Their whole story revolved around Celia selling grades. If that is gone how does the neighbors even have a story???
Yeah I know. It's a domino effect that affects more than just Celia. This game had so much potential. It's still amongst my Top 5, maybe even top 3, but it could've been so good if things were done right.

Reactions: CircaAD

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah I know. It's a domino effect that affects more than just Celia. This game had so much potential. It's still amongst my Top 5, maybe even top 3, but it could've been so good if things were done right.
There was a time I enjoyed this game. I have deleted it long since. I got creeped by the creepy fucked up looking caricature of ICSTOR as the MC, I got creeped by the sleep molestation, I got creeped by the underage sister. I basically played for Linda and Celia.
Almost every single kink that I look for that is similar, was done better in say Sisterly Lust, *though Linda is still super sexy. I prefer Timestamps also. Yes, I did start off on Milfy titles, but I was a sucker for just a little while. Then I supported the other games for a while, then switched to others and so forth.

As far as ICSTOR, I hope this guy gets exactly what he deserves. Not gonna say what that might be, because I am a gentleman.

Peace dudes and dudettes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
you are right it had/has a lot of potential. Some things about it bothered me for example MC is brave enough to ask a Married Teacher out for a date in front of the whole school no less!!!. But then he acts like a scared little girl when Linda kisses him?? That just never made any sense to me what so ever.

There are so many stories in this game just begging to be explored and continued. Judy's story and her relationship with Linda. MC,Linda & Bob's story...what happened??? Bob's story ...who was that lady in the Photos with Bob in his secret room??? The Headmaster and his little whore. The Neighbors. Yazmin & Liza and their desire to have a baby with MC.

Plus there are so many stories that could be explored or added. Macy for example, heck could make a story about Macy and add her Mother (more MILFS never hurt!). Lily is another that could be explored more (with an adding her Mother to the story). What if Linda and Liza's Mother visited?? Or maybe Bob's Mother or both Mothers. Could Linda and Liza have another sister? A sister that has daughter?? Maybe Bob's sister visits or moves back into town. MC's best friend who had moved away when they are younger could move back into town and MC could go visit him and his Trophy wife of a Mother.

This game could be a Goose that laid the Golden Egg for years to come if the Dev would just work as hard on the game as he does trying to scam people. No Imagination is the only thing that can stop this game. It could be endless.........Bob the cuckold, Linda, Caroline, Judy, Celia, Yazmin, Liza, Lily, Macy, Isla, Sidra(that man hater would be quite the chore to turn) ect ect (yes i left out Sara. Sorry i just don't like her AT ALL!!!) ect ect ect....all pregnant and knocked up by MC. How would Celia explain that to her husband??? Would he leave her or become a cuckold like Bob?

See just talking about all this game could be I just keep coming up with more ideas

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Man it's a real bummer the way this game ended. Let's see what Icstor's move is once next week completes the 3 months of inactivity and this is labeled abandoned.
I will bet a month's salary (in Schrute bucks, of course) that he posts a status report within the week to dodge the Abandoned tag. Not because he's actually worried about losing patrons, since 80% of them stuck with him through a month of the page being under review, but because the shitstorm on his Discord would be annoying. Here's a sneak peek:

1637095119877.png

"Hey guys, it's been a rough few months. Because of everyone reporting me for being a lying shitlord who doesn't do any work, Patreon had to pull my game down for containing a bunch of disturbing shit. Thankfully, I convinced them that my creepy midget MC could stay, but they wouldn't budge on anything else. I had all sorts of grand plans to re-work the story and characters into something creative and enjoyable, but I got sucked into a new playthrough of "Stardew Valley" so I only had like 30 minutes to fart out a new build where I just deleted everything they complained about. That made me hella sad and I has the burnout again, so I won't be able to release any new updates this year. Release date will be in January 2022 now, thanks for all your scammed cash support!"

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I will bet a month's salary (in Schrute bucks, of course) that he posts a status report within the week to dodge the Abandoned tag. Not because he's actually worried about losing patrons, since 80% of them stuck with him through a month of the page being under review, but because the shitstorm on his Discord would be annoying. Here's a sneak peek:

View attachment 1503474

"Hey guys, it's been a rough few months. Because of everyone reporting me for being a lying shitlord who doesn't do any work, Patreon had to pull my game down for containing a bunch of disturbing shit. Thankfully, I convinced them that my creepy midget MC could stay, but they wouldn't budge on anything else. I had all sorts of grand plans to re-work the story and characters into something creative and enjoyable, but I got sucked into a new playthrough of "Stardew Valley" so I only had like 30 minutes to fart out a new build where I just deleted everything they complained about. That made me hella sad and I has the burnout again, so I won't be able to release any new updates this year. Release date will be in January 2022 now, thanks for all your scammed cash support!"
Just imagine if he put just as much effort into the game as he did lying and scamming his supporters.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Just imagine if he put just as much effort into the game as he did lying and scamming his supporters.
It could've easily beaten out other top games in this genre. I mean it's the most viewed/most active thread here, but that's 3/4 at least for talking about the unfinished product.

If it was complete and full, imagine the possibilities. It could've rivaled BaD or CoBD easily I personally think.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Funny, I misclicked on the thumbnail right next to Milfy City and here I am again, checking whether people have abandoned this dumpster fire. This icstor guy doesn't deserve your time, attention or money. Hoping it gets tagged abandoned no matter what. Take care brothers and sisters, comrades and fellow connoisseurs!

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes