Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
This'll be the second time it's tagged ABANDONED. He'll just continue his practices into the next game. His previous games IC1, IC2, MILFs Villa, ... you name it, they all had rushed endings. The next big project he announced (Project X) was just an effort to keep current patrons and attract new ones. The whole shift from Project X to MILFY KINGDOM was crap too... the renders were horrible and then he used MILFY CITY images to promote it! I'm guessing the lackluster attention it drew caused him to abandon that one as well and then come up with MILFY MAFIA. Time to delete and move on to more worthwhile efforts. Peace be with you all...

Reactions: allura404

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I was joking a year or two ago, when I remarked about this being a money laundry scheme. Keeping in mind all his Patreons and that some people certainly forgot their pledge and others are outright idiots... does anyone here currently support him? Are there anyone stupid enough for these past 3'ish years, that believes this to be anything other than a scam? The world is full of idiots, yes I know. But it still seems weird to actively believe in him.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
There has to be other ways for those devs to make money while making their games.
I mean I do understand that they need to pay bills etc while making those games but there are plenty of successful indie developers making normal non-pron games who are not making money on subscriptions like Patreon.
Paying a fixed price for a finished game then buy updates and additional contents as DLCs should work too.
Instead of paying hundreds of dollars over many years for a game that the developer may will abandon. That's just silly and irrational but then again people are paying millions for NFTs...
There are games out there that are updated Monthly. One that comes to mind is "Straitened Times". I believe there have only been a few months that it wasn't. There are Multiple characters with Multiple story lines in that game. Each month about 5 or 6 characters are updated each month. So I know it can be done. Yes I know not everyone's life is the same. If "Straitened Times" can get a update out Monthly. Then others should be able to at least get an update out every 2 months. Beyond that your scamming for money. (Unless the dev is dead or in the Hospital)

Interesting new tag for this game. All I can say is "ABOUT DAMN TIME!"

Reactions: pron2021

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Despite all that said about the DEV and his circumstances and the game itself, this game is really enjoyable.. Al least, deserves an ending, so it leads from abandoned to a completed tag.. Anyway, new content or an ending, both choices could be on modders' hands too, I guess.. comes to mind what's doing SAZ with his 'The Tyrant' mod or what did LlamaMann with his 'Foot of the Mountains' mod until he began to develope his own game (good game indeed)..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well I hope this time it's permanent. But I have to admit, it's pretty sad to see this game abandoned. All the potential for an awesome game was there, but the dev fucked it all up by being a lazy piece of shit.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes