ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So just don’t pay him?
I paid for about a year. But stopped last year about march. I guess your not getting my true point. I love these games. But these loop holes aren't helping the Games. The devs aren't doing this anymore for the love of the game they created but for the LOVE OF MONEY. Due to these loop holes all they have to do is start a game, update it a few times and then lie from then on while they count their money. It is also hurting upcoming Devs. How many people would have supported upcoming devs but they have been lied to over and over by devs like ICSTOR so now they won't support any dev again? I know I'm one of those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fz and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
time to move on guys , this developer think only about the money, having fun in his life with ur money , laughing at u guys who still supporting him.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I paid for about a year. But stopped last year about march. I guess your not getting my true point. I love these games. But these loop holes aren't helping the Games. The devs aren't doing this anymore for the love of the game they created but for the LOVE OF MONEY. Due to these loop holes all they have to do is start a game, update it a few times and then lie from then on while they count their money. It is also hurting upcoming Devs. How many people would have supported upcoming devs but they have been lied to over and over by devs like ICSTOR so now they won't support any dev again? I know I'm one of those.
You're making some broad generalizations, but my point is don't pay someone who's not delivering.

I've released 5 updates, plus a christmas update since march of last year :p

John Dane

May 21, 2018
He will release "the new game" only on subscribestar, but not patreon? So why doesn't he just release the original version of Milfy City on subscribestar as well? What in fuck is this guy's problem?
thats what got me confused. he only got problem with patreon. he can make the game and send it to all the patreon with a download link. he doesn't need to post it in patreon at all since he got subscribestar. very suspicious. There are lot of alternate ways he can complete without dealing with Patreon directly.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
anyone knows why this is onhold and how long will it stay onhold.
simple : as you can look first page : Thread Updated: 2021-07-15 and it was a very very short update after a VERY VERY long PAUSE. It's like 2 or 3 years that Icstor scam ppl like that.

I hope that this game will have one day not that abandoned tag but "WARNING SCAM" tag

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's just stupid, because this thread is not about a developer, but about a specific game. If said game has not been updated it should be tagged as such. Who cares if the developer posts wallpapers, they are not a game update.
Most people will agree with you, but unfortunately that is how the rules are and they probably will not change any time soon.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Tbh previously there was a guy who reported Celia content and got Icstor patreon page suspended. Then ICstor responded fast to remove the Celia content to keep the money flowing.

At first i was pissed at the loss of Celia content , but it got me thinking , lets face it , this game is dead , the scammer just milking ppl who either forgot their sub or covid casualties . Lets have some fun man , we should just mass report Sara, Linda and Caroline in Patreon for anything we can come up with. It be real funny to see him rushing to remove the main pillars of the games just to keep the sub afloat.
And it also real test to see if a game with no content can have 5k-6k sub a month :p

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
thats what got me confused. he only got problem with patreon. he can make the game and send it to all the patreon with a download link. he doesn't need to post it in patreon at all since he got subscribestar. very suspicious. There are lot of alternate ways he can complete without dealing with Patreon directly.
It is looking more and more like the person posting for ICSTOR isn't ICSTOR.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
He will release "the new game" only on subscribestar, but not patreon? So why doesn't he just release the original version of Milfy City on subscribestar as well? What in fuck is this guy's problem?
What's the confusion? He doesn't give a shit about you, the game, or anything related to it. I'm sorry to be blunt, but that's the only takeaway from this trainwreck. As long as the money comes in he isn't going to do a single thing. Even if it was as simple as you say (it isn't, Patreon has a ton of rules and enough wiggle room to interpret things as they see fit) ICSTOR doesn't care about this game or any of his patrons. He's sitting back on a mountain of free money. Even if his account was closed tomorrow, he's moved on.

This is what a scam artist does. You're approaching this situation with the assumption that ICSTOR wants to complete the game, and you can't understand why he doesn't take steps to do it. But this is a scam, nothing less and nothing more.

Reactions: Uthuriel

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Tbh previously there was a guy who reported Celia content and got Icstor patreon page suspended. Then ICstor responded fast to remove the Celia content to keep the money flowing.

At first i was pissed at the loss of Celia content , but it got me thinking , lets face it , this game is dead , the scammer just milking ppl who either forgot their sub or covid casualties . Lets have some fun man , we should just mass report Sara, Linda and Caroline in Patreon for anything we can come up with. It be real funny to see him rushing to remove the main pillars of the games just to keep the sub afloat.
And it also real test to see if a game with no content can have 5k-6k sub a month :p
Did you still have version that celia content still aroud?

Reactions: xAlphaStigma
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes