John Dane

May 21, 2018
ICSTOR delays Milfy City indefinitely to work on different project

February 6, 2022
well, sucks. lets think of it as over rather than delayed. Its over for Milfcity. no future no hope. people will forget about it soon and hope they will bec that will be the least mercy for a forgotten work which is not finished.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
well, sucks. lets think of it as over rather than delayed. Its over for Milfcity. no future no hope. people will forget about it soon and hope they will bec that will be the least mercy for a forgotten work which is not finished.
Unfortunately, for some, it's becoming the norm that they don't finish something. Either the announced courses of actors suddenly sink into the swamp of oblivion or they just don't end. And don't forget that they get real money from Patreons! Money you would never get from a distributor! Because if you want to have the next update promptly, you have to pay 5-30 euros; in some even more; lie down! For a game you can get on Steam for 20 to 40€, very often even cheaper. O.K., now there are no longer such games on Steam in Germany anyway, since they comply with the protection of minors in anticipation. Something would change if you only paid based on performance....if nothing comes up, there is no money either.

Sorry for thr bad english, english is not my motherlangue and so I have translate with google....sorry.

Have a nice day
Helmut

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
After the 4 months with the game you get to play for what maybe an hour and then wait and pay 4 more months. Which means you will have paid for 6 extra months for 2 updates. Then 9 for 3, 12 for 4. hmmmmmmmm paid a whole year for 4 hours of game play.
You don't need to pay, that's the whole idea.
After the DEV releases an update, he should tell you how long will he take to release the next one, you can stay to watch for posts and polls, or you can come back when the update is released.
And no, you won't play for an hour if the DEV is good, take Lust Theory as an example, dude takes long to release but WHEN he releases there are 3k to 5k new renders and over 100 animations, you can spend an entire day in each update, I usually play it the whole Saturday and Sunday.

The idea is simple, he WILL have the stronger rules to follow, but he will be the one to call a release date and you can choose to keep following him or not until then.
If they miss the release date he made, the money from the next months stay locked until he releases another update so he can claim the money.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You don't need to pay, that's the whole idea.
After the DEV releases an update, he should tell you how long will he take to release the next one, you can stay to watch for posts and polls, or you can come back when the update is released.
And no, you won't play for an hour if the DEV is good, take Lust Theory as an example, dude takes long to release but WHEN he releases there are 3k to 5k new renders and over 100 animations, you can spend an entire day in each update, I usually play it the whole Saturday and Sunday.

The idea is simple, he WILL have the stronger rules to follow, but he will be the one to call a release date and you can choose to keep following him or not until then.
If they miss the release date he made, the money from the next months stay locked until he releases another update so he can claim the money.
I think you are missing the point. after 16 months the dev has gotten paid for a WHOLE YEAR and only given out 4 updates. Then you end up with other devs seeing that and saying. Well if he can do it I can do it as well. This discussion wasn't about this one dev you are talking about but how a majority of the devs have been acting due to copying devs like ICSTOR. They are using the loop holes to get paid for months while not doing anything. That is why the rules need to be changed and stricter for the devs. Right now the Pendulum is in favor of the devs and needs to swing back to be in favor of the true customers of Pentreon. After a while it can slide closer to the middle and all can be happy.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think you are missing the point. after 16 months the dev has gotten paid for a WHOLE YEAR and only given out 4 updates. Then you end up with other devs seeing that and saying. Well if he can do it I can do it as well. This discussion wasn't about this one dev you are talking about but how a majority of the devs have been acting due to copying devs like ICSTOR. They are using the loop holes to get paid for months while not doing anything. That is why the rules need to be changed and stricter for the devs. Right now the Pendulum is in favor of the devs and needs to swing back to be in favor of the true customers of Pentreon. After a while it can slide closer to the middle and all can be happy.
I don't think this is the case. Like anything, just vote with your wallet. If nobody paid him then there is no issue here.

Just support active devs and this behavior disappears.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes