MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Wonder if it's a good idea for someone to buy this game off of him and continue the work, the level of rendering might not be as good but at least the story goes on and maybe has the chance to be complete? I'm aware that he's making this game seem "alive" so he can get money from those patrons, but if only there's a way to force him to sell this game to another dev.
Milfy City pulls in something like $300-500k a year in passive Patreon income. The only offer ICSTOR would likely entertain on an asset that profitable is going to be well into the seven-figure range. Can you think of many people with over $1 million to burn who just really want to spend 80-hour weeks working on a 3D Ren'Py game about a vanilla midget banging his not-mother, not-sisters, and not-aunts?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Milfy City pulls in something like $300-500k a year in passive Patreon income. The only offer ICSTOR would likely entertain on an asset that profitable is going to be well into the seven-figure range. Can you think of many people with over $1 million to burn who just really want to spend 80-hour weeks working on a 3D Ren'Py game about a vanilla midget banging his not-mother, not-sisters, and not-aunts?
Juging on my legal background I doubt if a such institution either a wealthy individual exist.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Looking for a discussion as to where this hottie would fit in this game.
Your art is in your sig, do you need me fishing for your posts?

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Hypothetically, What if patreon actually ban his account and the mod of this website give this thread an [abandoned] tag? Do you think that would give him incentive to sell this game? Given that his subscribestar doesn't succeed in attracting new comers LoL.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I'm in this forum. All my art is here, talk to me. We're cool. I've seen my stuff reposted here with wiped tags too.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I was answering to a guy asking what happens in the Discord
It used to have people talking every day and now they dont even care that he has officially abandoned the game, and neither should anyone tbh
Just play his next shitty ass game while the updates last and pay this scammer no mind after that, its always the same with this man
But that is the thing. There isn't even the "his next shitty ass game". No updates and not New game from ICSTOR. All we have had is on update that seemed to have been made by someone other then ICSTOR. I say that cause there was no need for a Sara update. But that is what we got.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Where could she fit in? We have LInda's sister in the game. Why not introduce Bob's sister into the game?

Anto985

Feb 2, 2022
Well it's over...in reality the game should be called "incest city" there are not many milf except one, mother of mc...on other hand the art and animations are just crazy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well it's over...in reality the game should be called "incest city" there are not many milf except one, mother of mc...on other hand the art and animations are just crazy
officially there are two. You forgot about the neighbor with the daughter that is in MC school. Other's are at least mature. Celie, the aunts and Judy. But you are right in there should have been more included in the game to fit the name

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Where could she fit in? We have LInda's sister in the game. Why not introduce Bob's sister into the game?
Just so you know that lovely lady with that Thunderbird IS my version of Caroline with another hairdo to match the style of the era of the cars and background.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There we heave it, finally!
She takes MC all over the world in her tinder bird making vids and making it big on the tubes.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just so you know that lovely lady with that Thunderbird IS my version of Caroline with another hairdo to match the style of the era of the cars and background.
Well family usually look alike. Caroline gets her looks from the females on Bob's side of the family.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes