ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes... >IF< they state that it will take that long.
Become A Rockstar is waiting since July to get it's last update, and you'd be a monster by saying they are taking too long.
But the DEV stated that it would take a long time, as there were multiple characters and scenes to be worked on. Releasing it in parts would just make people mad.
So how long should people be willing to wait and continue to give their hard earned money to the dev? 6 months? 1 year? 5 years? If it takes the dev that long ok that is fine but he should stop receiving the money till he has a product to give to the people.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
So how long should people be willing to wait and continue to give their hard earned money to the dev? 6 months? 1 year? 5 years? If it takes the dev that long ok that is fine but he should stop receiving the money till he has a product to give to the people.
so you would be ok going to the store to get milk, finding out they are out but paying for it anyway?
Some devs do post updates in 4 in 4 months, but they STATE it before, you don't need to support him if you don't want to.
The key thing is that they would be allowed to take their time AS LONG AS they stated that they will take of time that they specified before.
How hard is it to understand such simple principles?
I'm not saying that they should all take a year to update their games, but if they need time and they STATE IT beforehand, it should be PERFECTLY FINE that they take their time to release a good update instead of a piece of garbage that the last update was.

You'd not be going to the store and buying the milk that isn't there, that metaphor doesn't even fit the case.
It's more like your house is being built and the engineers tell you they'll need 4 months and 10k to do it.
AS LONG AS they say BEFORE that they'll need that time and money, it's fine.

What wouldn't be fine is them telling you it will take 2 months and 5k a month, then taking MORE than 2 months plus still taking 5k a month until they decide to finish it.

fhtv100

Nov 14, 2019
When that update tho?

I saw Icstor made an announcement in their discord server of another game in the works like why not finish the one you been working constantly for over 4+ years and shit. I myself am not a fan of Patreon for many reason this being one of them radio silence from the creator smh. Taking people's money to work on another project and leave this one left for dead sad shit.

Idk why Icstor pushes out Bi-weekly updates like just focus on the finishing the final product

Last edited:
Reactions: soptik52
Aug 16, 2020
Before you all motherfuckers start calling that poor man a scammer and milker. He said milfy mafia will come out in June but he didn't say it was of this year! You all are always just looking for excuses to criticize this holy man who has never lied and just wants to give us the best content possible!
I've been watching Futurama recently, and I think the Professor mentioned Milfy Mafia ch2 was about to come out.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Some devs do post updates in 4 in 4 months, but they STATE it before, you don't need to support him if you don't want to.
The key thing is that they would be allowed to take their time AS LONG AS they stated that they will take of time that they specified before.
How hard is it to understand such simple principles?
I'm not saying that they should all take a year to update their games, but if they need time and they STATE IT beforehand, it should be PERFECTLY FINE that they take their time to release a good update instead of a piece of garbage that the last update was.

You'd not be going to the store and buying the milk that isn't there, that metaphor doesn't even fit the case.
It's more like your house is being built and the engineers tell you they'll need 4 months and 10k to do it.
AS LONG AS they say BEFORE that they'll need that time and money, it's fine.

What wouldn't be fine is them telling you it will take 2 months and 5k a month, then taking MORE than 2 months plus still taking 5k a month until they decide to finish it.
The house one doesn't work either. 1 in the end you OWN the house, you won't own the game. 2 After the 4 months is up you get to move into your house and live. After the 4 months with the game you get to play for what maybe an hour and then wait and pay 4 more months. Which means you will have paid for 6 extra months for 2 updates. Then 9 for 3, 12 for 4. hmmmmmmmm paid a whole year for 4 hours of game play.
By the way no one force the Devs to be devs. They too this on their own.
This dev you care so much about might be a great person. But thanks to Devs like ICSTOR and those who are copying him. The rules need to be changes and harder on the Devs. After all Patreon's real customer isn't the Devs/artist but the supporters. The Supporters are who Patreon should be watching out for.

By the way. How do you know a store is out of Milk until you walk in the store and look where the Milk is kept? Or doesn't your store post somewhere they are out of milk?

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
When that update tho?

I saw Icstor made an announcement in their discord server of another game in the works like why not finish the one you been working constantly for over 4+ years and shit. I myself am not a fan of Patreon for many reason this being one of them radio silence from the creator smh. Taking people's money to work on another project and leave this one left for dead sad shit.

Idk why Icstor pushes out Bi-weekly updates like just focus on the finishing the final product
I seem to recall while working on MILFY CITY he has said he is also working on another game. It seems over time he has mentioned about 4 other game titles he "Has been WORKING on". Funny haven't seen a one of them released as of yet.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
unsubscribe from him on patreon. he is a liar and a piece of shit. it will be revenge for Celia. this bastard is stealing your money. better give this money to me, the result will be the same.
The majority of those that are subscribed to ICSTOR's Patreon page have probably forgotten they are subscribed.

Reactions: mightybored

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Time for my bi monthly check of the milfy city thread, and... i am not dissapointed. The Milking is strong in this one. I wonder if with every post we make icstore would lose one patreon? Would we be faster at 8222 pages or would we see an update for milfy city? Vote with a smiley ;) = hell yeah we would be at 8222 pages super fast or :oops: = we would see an update for milfy city super fast

BoMaAn

Jan 19, 2018
Time for my bi monthly check of the milfy city thread, and... i am not dissapointed. The Milking is strong in this one. I wonder if with every post we make icstore would lose one patreon? Would we be faster at 8222 pages or would we see an update for milfy city? Vote with a smiley ;) = hell yeah we would be at 8222 pages super fast or :oops: = we would see an update for milfy city super fast
And what is the symbol for those who believe that neither will exist?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes