ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
They should make creators state how long it takes between updates in the front page, as I know many active devs that do only big updates that take long to create, which I honestly prefer, as they take often 5 months but I'll spend a whole weekend playing it.
But if the dev is completely inactive like him and many others, they should be suspended from receiving until they release an update.
I see what you are saying. But is it fair to those supporting the Dev not to get a product (update) for 4 months that they are paying even if it is just a $1? There are devs out there that supply monthly updates (almost everytime) that have plenty of content each update. The game "Straitened times" comes to mind. There is a bit of grind to that game but with the help of the console commands that can be cut out.

Reactions: Jarul

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If you have the talent, how hard can it be to sit down, relax with tea or coffe, write, do some animations.
I can do none of those things, but i can edit movies.
Some are more fun that others, thats for sure, but something got him inspired to begin with. what ever that is, we can only hope it was for the excitment of the story and to bring it to us. If it was greed, then sorry, you/we are screwed.
Indie dev, big tripple acompany all try, easy money is evil, big corpo rush it out, and,small dev "milk"? muuuh lol

oh someone mentioned this is a pirate sail site, you are right, but, how do people find these games? i found many games in here i suported trough patron link this site kindly shared.
I get the inspired part. But ICSTOR for months talked about the JUDY update and finally cluing us in on why Linda had such a crush on MC. Then we finally get a update and it is on Sara.........WHAT! Sara was in a good place in the game and didn't really need to be updated. Far too many other questions needed to be answered first. Linda and Judy, Bob and his secret room, Bob finding out about MC and Linda if you didn't pull up the blanket. Yet he goes with Sara........almost like it was someone other then ICSTOR that did the new update. Yes I know I will get face palms but be honest with yourself first did anyone see or expect a Sara update coming?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There is OVER 9000 people in his Discord. Is anyone here in his discord? Can someone tell what on earth those people talk about in his Discord? How are they ok to wait so long? It just boggles my mind
Nothing, no one gives a single fuck about the game anymore pretty much
Reminder that (AGAIN FOR THE 3rd TIME) the update was finished, then not finished, then it was finished but it was going to be released in parts, one part a week, then it was not finished but the next part was, then it was finished but Patreon suspended him (no, btw), then it was not finished again, then they actually suspended him for real
And now he wants you to pay for a different game that he is going to finish for sure this time frfr
Reminder 2: He used the money from patreon to buy 8(?) 3080 to mine cryptos

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Reminder that (AGAIN FOR THE 3rd TIME) the update was finished, then not finished, then it was finished but it was going to be released in parts, one part a week, then it was not finished but the next part was, then it was finished but Patreon suspended him (no, btw), then it was not finished again, then they actually suspended him for real
And now he wants you to pay for a different game that he is going to finish for sure this time frfr
Welllll, I wouldn't say "no one gives a fuck about the game anymore", I mean, if there's an update, I'll take it!

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Why people still pay him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MasterDk78
Mar 15, 2021
There is OVER 9000 people in his Discord. Is anyone here in his discord? Can someone tell what on earth those people talk about in his Discord? How are they ok to wait so long? It just boggles my mind
I just checked that the discussion revolves around the manga of other adult games, that's when someone talks about milf city people tend to ignore it, it's like they resign themselves to talking about the game. It's crazy how some people financially support this game but don't believe in Icstor. It's rather contradictory when you think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Why people still pay him?
The same reason people pay 1000$ to Nigerian Princes who wants to share billions with them. Or why people install desktop sharing applications and give access to their bank accounts to scammers who barelly speak their language but fake being government officials - because world is full of idiots who lack basic understanding of how world works.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
View attachment 1640386
Found this!!

This game is clearly dead.

He will never come back to work on this project once he starts pushing Milfy Mafia updates.
for everyone who have seen Icstor's development of this game and those before it is clear that now when he basically wants to make first release 1/3 of final game he will get bored and burned out ( ;) ) before first realease. Just like with Milfy Kingdom or whatever that shit was called.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
The same reason people pay 1000$ to Nigerian Princes who wants to share billions with them. Or why people install desktop sharing applications and give access to their bank accounts to scammers who barelly speak their language but fake being government officials - because world is full of idiots who lack basic understanding of how world works.
I think it's a whole nest of different groups and ICSTOR has just stumbled on the winning formula for lewd game milking.

1. Oblivious Patrons - don't even realize they're still subscribed and the dollar amount is low enough they don't notice
  2. Uninformed Patrons - subscribe before realizing the game isn't going to be updated any time soon
  3. Sunk Cost Patrons - have already given so much money that they don't want to admit they've been scammed, even to themselves
  4. The True Idiot Patrons - basically fanboys that eat up every spoonful of bullshit that ICSTOR feeds them
It's just a guess, but category 3 and 4 are probably not the majority, but they do a good job keeping a steady stream of category 2 coming in, and category 2 easily turns into category 1.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
But is it fair to those supporting the Dev not to get a product (update) for 4 months that they are paying even if it is just a $1?
Yes... >IF< they state that it will take that long.
Become A Rockstar is waiting since July to get it's last update, and you'd be a monster by saying they are taking too long.
But the DEV stated that it would take a long time, as there were multiple characters and scenes to be worked on. Releasing it in parts would just make people mad.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Welllll, I wouldn't say "no one gives a fuck about the game anymore", I mean, if there's an update, I'll take it!
I was answering to a guy asking what happens in the Discord
It used to have people talking every day and now they dont even care that he has officially abandoned the game, and neither should anyone tbh
Just play his next shitty ass game while the updates last and pay this scammer no mind after that, its always the same with this man

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes... >IF< they state that it will take that long.
Become A Rockstar is waiting since July to get it's last update, and you'd be a monster by saying they are taking too long.
But the DEV stated that it would take a long time, as there were multiple characters and scenes to be worked on. Releasing it in parts would just make people mad.
so you would be ok going to the store to get milk, finding out they are out but paying for it anyway?

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Wonder if it's a good idea for someone to buy this game off of him and continue the work, the level of rendering might not be as good but at least the story goes on and maybe has the chance to be complete? I'm aware that he's making this game seem "alive" so he can get money from those patrons, but if only there's a way to force him to sell this game to another dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nikki Klein
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes