azurelite

Mar 29, 2019
i'm guessing its "onhold" for six months and if icstor doesn't upload anything within those six months, it will get the "adbandon" tag.
i had a quick look at his patron page, he down to 4900, its good too see some of his simp is finally waking up

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You kinda forgot to add the difference between the good developers and the bad one.
I agree there are good devs and bad devs. Problem is more and more seem to be doing things similar to what ICSTOR has done. Thus there are many more Bad Devs then there are good now days. It will stay that way till the rules are changed. Posting a statement should not reflect on if the game gets a abandoned or not. Only UPDATES should reflect that.

Reactions: Megatron71 and Lac

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
i'm guessing its "onhold" for six months and if icstor doesn't upload anything within those six months, it will get the "adbandon" tag.
i had a quick look at his patron page, he down to 4900, its good too see some of his simp is finally waking up
4900 a month is still high. I don't think the dev gives a fuck

Reactions: Dr. Javi

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
They are just gonna spent their money on NFTs instead.

This game explained in one picture.

View attachment 1638454
Shouldn't it be a dead horse?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

solaya

Jul 25, 2021
Guys there is any torrent or good option for download the game? The only good option here is from Mega but is limited every day, the other options are like 25 hours to download the game =(.

Help.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
AshbashToday at 8:18 AM
Icstor is OK both in general and mental health. He's just focusing on his projects. Current update is Milfy City is indefinitely delayed as you can see on the website. Seems the problems that were experienced with the Celia removal and such just took all aspiration to continue the project with it's current story content direction, as it all will need to be rewritten but then it won't be Milfy City as it was meant to be that we all know it to be and enjoy. So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future. Icstor is busy making the renders in preparation. The game will be released in chapters, rather than incremental updates equating to a chapter. So please expect larger content updates per update, based on the chapter planned content releases The game is planned to be 3 chapters in length. The current planned content amount of Chapter 1 is going to be around half the size~ of what Milfy City is currently overall in terms of content. The estimate release for Chapter 1 of Milfy Mafia will be around June~. So expect some updates between now and then on general progress.
Lmao. Alright. Glad this is onhold at least, though considering it basically says it's abandoned... eh.

Whatever. The memes will have to slowly die until his unveiling of the next unfinished project.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ok, I usually Don't meddle into other devs business, but this got a bit on my nerve for a while...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My biggest issue with all this is that it hits others devs reputation indirectly. This kind of things will make many people wonder if they should or not risk putting their money on some dev, due to stuff like this. Which is sad, because there are many hardworking devs out there who deserve it more. And I'll refrain to say what I actually believe about him otherwise I'll get another mod warning.

Can U tell me witch games are these, please?
Radiant, FreshWomen, Depraved Awakening, Summer's Gone, Tales of Undending Void, My New Memories, Midnight Paradise, Above the Clouds, Sunshine Love, ... etc etc... the list goes on.

Was this game the best in renders when it was released? Absolutely, no game came near at the time. But many already are way superior. And this is without taking into account gameplay, otherwise I would included Oialt and Eternum as well.

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
My biggest issue with all this is that it hits others devs reputation indirectly.
Sorry but other devs hurt their own reputation, if you take a look at the best games at the moment (or ex best games), more than 50% are on hold status, abandoned, 'personal problems', 'burnout', 'back pain', etc. etc., working hard for 1 year or 2, then milk your patreons as much as possible is a trend.

Seems like most people either don't know what is to have a regular job, or they easily forget after a couple years of living doing what they like.

It's not that this guy hurts other devs reputation, he's just a very bad example of what a lazy but talented dev can make if you give him enough money, and I'm sure many of them would do the same.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Sorry but other devs hurt their own reputation, if you take a look at the best games at the moment (or ex best games), more than 50% are on hold status, abandoned, 'personal problems', 'burnout', 'back pain', etc. etc., working hard for 1 year or 2, then milk your patreons as much as possible is a trend.

Seems like most people either don't know what is to have a regular job, or they easily forget after a couple years of living doing what they like.

It's not that this guy hurts other devs reputation, he's just a very bad example of what a lazy but talented dev can make if you give him enough money, and I'm sure many of them would do the same.
He doesn t hurt the rest. But is a good excuse to not give anything. Because “devs are all like ICSTOR”.

Or as you say “many would do the same”. Don t blame him, I blame the people using the excuse.

But we are on a pirate forum…No expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: nln0
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes