ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1636506
I'm guessing that's the reason, nobody's interested in it, and it's been under everyone's radar because nobody gives a shit about it :)
Well if these people are out to "PROTECT" us from all the evils in these games. Then shouldn't they go after all the games big and small that have these evil things in them? But no instead they go after 1 game. A game where the Dev has lied and made excuses about updates over and over again. So like I said earlier it is a bit hard to believe anything without proof.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Well if these people are out to "PROTECT" us from all the evils in these games. Then shouldn't they go after all the games big and small that have these evil things in them? But no instead they go after 1 game. A game where the Dev has lied and made excuses about updates over and over again. So like I said earlier it is a bit hard to believe anything without proof.
a lot of games were forced to change or got kicked off patreon. tales the manor is another big game i can i think off just the top of my head. there is plenty of proof, you're just consciously choosing to ignore it

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
At least the message is clear. This will prevent those who discover the game only now from not hoping too much. As they say, better late than never.
Wast majority of people here don't want to support him, or anybody else for that matter. This is a pirate forum, not Patreon shopping chart.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I'm just posting in hilarious and epic thread. There is nothing to say, everyone know its a joke, i bet mods just came here to laugh.
Same, I just come into this thread for the lulz. I didn't even play the last update for this title. It's not even a good VN by today's standards so would be nice to just let this die, or not I will still come into this thread once in a while to see how many more excuses and delays this scummy dev can come up with.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes