Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
why doesn't he just take milfy city out of patreon and puts it exclusively on Subscribestar. He says he is goint to do that for milfy mafia.
If he fully switch to Subscribestar, no need to remove the celia story then.
Why didnt he just move it to subscribestar then he could have kept the game as it was and not needed to make any changes.
Because of money. Patreon operates with PayPal, Visa etc... no need for direct bank to bank transactions. It's easier for his donors to send him money, and there will be more of them at Patreon. He knows it very well, when Patreon was operating in same ways as SS today, ICSTOR was earning maybe 10-12 k dollar a month. Now, he has a lot more of patrons, and his income is probably two or three times bigger. Many of his Patrons wouldn't follow him there... In short, answer is simple, he wants all the money he could snatch... :KEK:

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Because of money. Patreon operates with PayPal, Visa etc... no need for direct bank to bank transactions. It's easier for his donors to send him money, and there will be more of them at Patreon. He knows it very well, when Patreon was operating in same ways as SS today, ICSTOR was earning maybe 10-12 k dollar a month. Now, he has a lot more of patron, and (and probably 2 or three times more of income). Many of his Patrons wouldn't follow him there... In short, answer is simple, he wants all the money he could snatch... :KEK:
But since he will not be working on milfy city and milfy mafia will be exclusively on SS, a lot of the people that are still dumb enough to support him will probably just move to SS. And since the whole problem with milfy city right now is the celia stuff he could just put the game there and continue working on it normally. But I guess that is the whole point, he doesn't want to work on milfy city anymore and the celia stuff is just a convinient excuse to drop the game.

Reactions: ecchifan and Jarul

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
But since he will not be working on milfy city and milfy mafia will be exclusively on SS, a lot of the people that are still dumb enough to support him will probably just move to SS.
Well, he fears many of them wont follow him. It's far more easy and convenient for them to use PayPal than actual ban account. Let's say 1000 patrons don't want to move... Let's speculate 60% of them are 1 dollar patrons... not a lot of money for him, ok. But out of them 200 are 10 bucks ... that's 2000 bucks... there is let's say 100 15 dollars... 1500 more.... It's serious income cut...
Of course, if he wants he can work a system, where majority of donors will remain at Patreon, but he will publish a game they really want at SS (and provide them links via discord, mail... just name it...) But to be honest he doesn't feel like doing anythin...

And since the whole problem with milfy city right now is the celia stuff he could just put the game there and continue working on it normally. But I guess that is the whole point, he doesn't want to work on milfy city anymore and the celia stuff is just a convinient excuse to drop the game.
I might be wrong, but I got impression that Milfy Mafia is just rebranded Milfy City (With Celia story, and Principal at day/Druglord at night character, he was also axed by Patreon). At least, that's how I interpret his messages about same universe and themes...
Though I agree he is not to much interested in working anything ( I can imagine he has hundreds and thousands or finished images, but he is not in mood to do anything).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I might be wrong, but I got impression that Milfy Mafia is just rebranded Milfy City (With Celia story, and Principal at day/Druglord at night character, he was also axed by Patreon). At least, that's how I interpret his messages about same universe and themes...
Though I agree he is not to much interested in working anything ( I can imagine he has hundreds and thousands or finished images, but he is not in mood to do anything).
Milfy mafia is supposed to be it's own game but at this point I am not sure anymore. His word at this point means absolutely nothing.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Milfy mafia is supposed to be it's own game
Well he didn't specify anything just this:

I can only say that Milfy Mafia will be similar to Milfy City, and it’s happening in the same universe *wink*. But, everything will be improved. Varying from the graphics, animations, story, and the many choices that will have an impact on the main story.
But, again not like his words have a lot of credence. For start, we should see a proof that Milfy Mafia is anything more than empty promise... :KEK:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Oh, please. Everyone talking about the delay being because of the difficulty of removing Celia is delusional. This is just an excuse so he can get away with scamming his patreons some more. Every other incest dev or other kink dev has gotten around the patreon restrictions by renaming the characters, changing the dialogue a tiny bit and then releasing a patch to restore the original version of the story. Why isn't he doing it? I'll tell you why: because he doesn't want to. It gives him the perfect excuse to louge around all day some more while his patreons pay tens of thousands of dollars every month.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
AshbashToday at 8:18 AM
Icstor is OK both in general and mental health. He's just focusing on his projects. Current update is Milfy City is indefinitely delayed as you can see on the website. Seems the problems that were experienced with the Celia removal and such just took all aspiration to continue the project with it's current story content direction, as it all will need to be rewritten but then it won't be Milfy City as it was meant to be that we all know it to be and enjoy. So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future. Icstor is busy making the renders in preparation. The game will be released in chapters, rather than incremental updates equating to a chapter. So please expect larger content updates per update, based on the chapter planned content releases The game is planned to be 3 chapters in length. The current planned content amount of Chapter 1 is going to be around half the size~ of what Milfy City is currently overall in terms of content. The estimate release for Chapter 1 of Milfy Mafia will be around June~. So expect some updates between now and then on general progress.
Two things. I hope that it being an INDEFINITE hold makes it abandoned tag and not on hold. Indefinite can be and will probably be endless. Second, is more than 5000 dollars a month from your faithful patreons for the last two years not enough motivation to do at least SOMETHING for the game! I don't give a crap if as an artist you lost passion in the project. They paid you for progress and you spit on them. Takes a truly entitled and selfish personality to pull that off. Most people would feel the need to provide for their faithful fans.

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
I just made a bet in Las Vegas: That ICSTOR will never release a Milfy City update again and that Milfy Mafia is a smoke screen while he is on a beach in Mexico enjoying his retirement.

Mar 15, 2021
How is this game still trending at number 3??? How are those rankings determined? By the number of thread posts?
Maybe because of nostalgia. some people like to come here to see if there is a new update or just to complain (legitimately or not...) when we were a supporter of Icstor and we see what he has become, it's rather frustrating. He can stay several months without saying anything and release an update. This gives the illusion that his game isn't giving up. For new players who are new to the game now it sounds amazing. But for those who have been following Icstor for a while know the truth if there is a new update it will be cool otherwise move on unless you are a supporter in this case it is money lost.

Mar 15, 2021
Ashbash Aujourd'hui à 08h18
Icstor is OK both in general and mental health. He's just focusing on his projects. Current update is Milfy City is indefinitely delayed as you can see on the website. Seems the problems that were experienced with the Celia removal and such just took all aspiration to continue the project with it's current story content direction, as it all will need to be rewritten but then it won't be Milfy City as it was meant to be that we all know it to be and enjoy. So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future. Icstor is busy making the renders in preparation. The game will be released in chapters, rather than incremental updates equating to a chapter. So please expect larger content updates per update, based on the chapter planned content releases The game is planned to be 3 chapters in length. The current planned content amount of Chapter 1 is going to be around half the size~ of what Milfy City is currently overall in terms of content. The estimate release for Chapter 1 of Milfy Mafia will be around June~. So expect some updates between now and then on general progress.
[/DEVIS]
We will pretend to believe it.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
PATREON is full of bullsht... to many game in that platform have BLACKMAIL or even RAPE content...
Why only ICSTOR got a warning...
And this ICSTOR is stupid too why he doesn't defend himself, let's just say a lot of games have content like that

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Devs always lose patrons at the beginning of every month. I don't know why anyone would pledge again since he basically said that he will not work on milfy city and milfy mafia will be on Subscribestar but whatever, I've given up on trying to understand those people.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Devs always lose patrons at the beginning of every month. I don't know why anyone would pledge again since he basically said that he will not work on milfy city and milfy mafia will be on Subscribestar but whatever, I've given up on trying to understand those people.
I had reported the comment yesterday.. Mods still haven't acted on it.. it's really a shame

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes