Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
AshbashToday at 8:18 AM
Icstor is OK both in general and mental health. He's just focusing on his projects. Current update is Milfy City is indefinitely delayed as you can see on the website. Seems the problems that were experienced with the Celia removal and such just took all aspiration to continue the project with it's current story content direction, as it all will need to be rewritten but then it won't be Milfy City as it was meant to be that we all know it to be and enjoy. So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future. Icstor is busy making the renders in preparation. The game will be released in chapters, rather than incremental updates equating to a chapter. So please expect larger content updates per update, based on the chapter planned content releases The game is planned to be 3 chapters in length. The current planned content amount of Chapter 1 is going to be around half the size~ of what Milfy City is currently overall in terms of content. The estimate release for Chapter 1 of Milfy Mafia will be around June~. So expect some updates between now and then on general progress.
Before you all motherfuckers start calling that poor man a scammer and milker. He said milfy mafia will come out in June but he didn't say it was of this year! You all are always just looking for excuses to criticize this holy man who has never lied and just wants to give us the best content possible!

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Before you all motherfuckers start calling that poor man a scammer and miliker. He said milfy mafia will come out in June but he didn't say it was of this year! You all are always just looking for excuses to criticize this holy man who has never lied and just wants to give us the best content possible!
and who told you it would be this year?! don't put pressure on this good man. he's doing his best! releasing updates once a year! shame on you guys!

foible

Aug 29, 2017
LOL this is not 4chan and we're not in 2007.
Arbitrary date in the past, cute. Would have been more à propos to say 1995. Regardless, you’re correct. It’s not 2007. It’s much later. Tech opportunities are markedly more advanced and the kind of people who pirate shit are precisely the kind of people who might have the skills to do such a thing. While they would certainly never admit to it, perhaps they hadn’t thought to do so, as it’s not that important to them. But, perhaps, they’re entertained by this thread and read it, as I do, and my suggestion will spark their interest. Everybody wins. …except Icstor.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Icstor is OK both in general and mental health. He's just focusing on his projects. Current update is Milfy City is indefinitely delayed as you can see on the website. Seems the problems that were experienced with the Celia removal and such just took all aspiration to continue the project with it's current story content direction, as it all will need to be rewritten but then it won't be Milfy City as it was meant to be that we all know it to be and enjoy. So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future. Icstor is busy making the renders in preparation. The game will be released in chapters, rather than incremental updates equating to a chapter. So please expect larger content updates per update, based on the chapter planned content releases The game is planned to be 3 chapters in length. The current planned content amount of Chapter 1 is going to be around half the size~ of what Milfy City is currently overall in terms of content. The estimate release for Chapter 1 of Milfy Mafia will be around June~. So expect some updates between now and then on general progress.
abandoned then?
4.858 patreon

hype for tag

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future.
So doesn't the bolded sentence here mean the same as "abandoned"? Official statement from ICSTOR through his community manager. BOBBINO122045 please do add the screenshot from Discord to here so the moderators can once again do the only right thing.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
abandoned then?
I think this warrants OnHold according to F95 Rules...

Before you all motherfuckers start calling that poor man a scammer and milker. He said milfy mafia will come out in June but he didn't say it was of this year! You all are always just looking for excuses to criticize this holy man who has never lied and just wants to give us the best content possible!
Only question is what calendar system ICSTOR uses, definitely it's not the one rest of us use... :KEK:

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So doesn't the bolded sentence here mean the same as "abandoned"? Official statement from ICSTOR through his community manager. BOBBINO122045 please do add the screenshot from Discord to here so the moderators can once again do the only right thing.
Nah it will most likely get the "on hold" tag.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
1644002024124.png

asked the Mods to place the Abandoned tag here, let's see

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean, it's right out there in black & white.. it doesn't get any more clearer than this.. it's the final nail in the coffin
From what he says, he is not really abandoning the game but just "putting it on ice" for now, so the most likely scenario is for the mods to apply the onhold tag.

Reactions: DD69-1

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
If he fully switch to Subscribestar, no need to remove the celia story then.
And me too with 5k sub on patreon without doing anything can be ok in general and mental health :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Why didnt he just move it to subscribestar then he could have kept the game as it was and not needed to make any changes. I mean he is already there and why did he have the administrator do the message why not him. This is looking really fishy. Thank God I was only subscribed for two months before I saw the farce it was becomining

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Why didnt he just move it to subscribestar then he could have kept the game as it was and not needed to make any changes. I mean he is already there and why did he have the administrator do the message why not him. This is looking really fishy. Thank God I was only subscribed for two months before I saw the farce it was becomining
That's the question I ask myself every time someone makes an incest game...

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I also kind of agree with the fact that there is no game without celia. Why not just take the original game as it was and then continue to build on it at subscribestar

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes