Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
does that rule change anything I said?
I understood your post that even if DEV will not post any update (on Patreon) the game thread will get abondoned tag in Summer of 2023 and I do not belive that to be true. Sorry but I'm not native English speaker so maybe I did not understood that as intended.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I understood your post that even if DEV will not post any update (on Patreon) the game thread will get abondoned tag in Summer of 2023 and I do not belive that to be true. Sorry but I'm not native English speaker so maybe I did not understood that as intended.
I have already said a few times on here that this site and Patreon need to change their rules. It isn't the Dev's that keep these sites running but US that play the games. So they are catering to the wrong group.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Y'all want abandoned tag? Well maybe stop giving attention to this scam shit. Fcking hundreds of new pages every fcking day and you expect them to tag it abandoned? This attention benefits the website and forum as well, don't forget that. Want abandoned tag? Then actually fcking abandon this shit for real, wake up morons. Peace out.
You know it is sort of like driving by a train wreck. You know it is going to be bad, You know you shouldn't look. BUT YOU JUST CAN'T HELP IT. Probably the majority on here want to just move on and forget this page and Dev. But then we see there has been a new post and we just get sucked in (after all you are here ) to this Black Hole called Milfy City forum.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I think I read these posts in order to see how bad people are losing their minds over a game that is not likely to ever be released.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Jesus, All you retards still going ham about this fucking idiot? Let this shit die already. This fucker is worse than the Enron scandal. Let it go already. The more hits he gets on this shit the more it stays alive.
View attachment 1628566
How is this game still trending at number 3??? How are those rankings determined? By the number of thread posts?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
How is this game still trending at number 3??? How are those rankings determined? By the number of thread posts?
I guess by the activity.... Just wait until it gets abandoned... or even better if he publishes something on patreon with new excuses... :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Guys, please stop reply something in this thread, so it will got new tag "Abandoned".
That is not how it works. The abandoned tag is only applied when we don't get any news about the game for over 3 months. So as long as the dev keeps doing "status updates" every couple of months, the game will not get that tag. We all know that it's a dumb rule that some devs like Icstor can and are taking advantage of, but there isn't any thing we can do about it.

nasri909

Feb 28, 2020
This person has lost interest and would like to get the money comfortably without doing anything that would eventually ruin their project.
Every day there are teams entering this field in the future of companies as well. Then we will remember that there is a person named ICSTOR whose project is finished

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That is not how it works. The abandoned tag is only applied when we don't get any news about the game for over 3 months. So as long as the dev keeps doing "status updates" every couple of months, the game will not get that tag. We all know that it's a dumb rule that some devs like Icstor can and are taking advantage of, but there isn't any thing we can do about it.
We need a tag "this dev doesn't fucking care but just randomly puts a post from time to time just to deceive his patrons to wonder if he actually cares about them and not only their money".

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Any black hats here? Get into Icstor’s Patreon and remove all of his subscribers. Either he’ll pony up or this thread will finally die.

Reactions: sasisa

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
AshbashToday at 8:18 AM
Icstor is OK both in general and mental health. He's just focusing on his projects. Current update is Milfy City is indefinitely delayed as you can see on the website. Seems the problems that were experienced with the Celia removal and such just took all aspiration to continue the project with it's current story content direction, as it all will need to be rewritten but then it won't be Milfy City as it was meant to be that we all know it to be and enjoy. So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future. Icstor is busy making the renders in preparation. The game will be released in chapters, rather than incremental updates equating to a chapter. So please expect larger content updates per update, based on the chapter planned content releases The game is planned to be 3 chapters in length. The current planned content amount of Chapter 1 is going to be around half the size~ of what Milfy City is currently overall in terms of content. The estimate release for Chapter 1 of Milfy Mafia will be around June~. So expect some updates between now and then on general progress.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
AshbashToday at 8:18 AM
Icstor is OK both in general and mental health. He's just focusing on his projects. Current update is Milfy City is indefinitely delayed as you can see on the website. Seems the problems that were experienced with the Celia removal and such just took all aspiration to continue the project with it's current story content direction, as it all will need to be rewritten but then it won't be Milfy City as it was meant to be that we all know it to be and enjoy. So it's better to put it on ice for now, rather than release the game in the way it wasn't intended, because then you cannot really enjoy it as the developer didn't enjoy making it. All focus will be going to the Milfy Mafia game on Subscribestar for the future. Icstor is busy making the renders in preparation. The game will be released in chapters, rather than incremental updates equating to a chapter. So please expect larger content updates per update, based on the chapter planned content releases The game is planned to be 3 chapters in length. The current planned content amount of Chapter 1 is going to be around half the size~ of what Milfy City is currently overall in terms of content. The estimate release for Chapter 1 of Milfy Mafia will be around June~. So expect some updates between now and then on general progress.
I've would been excited if it was not icstor:Kappa:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes