Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
well that explains why sara's update came out right? even though "baron" was hired to help with judy content none of that was shown.

Reactions: Jarul

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
well that explains why sara's update came out right? even though "baron" was hired to help with judy content none of that was shown.
I haven't played the "Sara" update. Mainly cause I don't like her. But up until that update most of the game was centered around Linda and Caroline. They seemed to be the stars of the game. Then all of a sudden out of the blue we get this little "Sara" update. It seemed odd at the time considering the dev had been pushing Judy update. Almost like someone other then the dev did the update.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
I haven't played the "Sara" update. Mainly cause I don't like her. But up until that update most of the game was centered around Linda and Caroline. They seemed to be the stars of the game. Then all of a sudden out of the blue we get this little "Sara" update. It seemed odd at the time considering the dev had been pushing Judy update. Almost like someone other then the dev did the update.
icstor is that you?

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I doubt most of the subscribers are real people. I mean you can't be that stupid. There are limits to human gulibleness.
Imagine pausing support to a DEV that's AFK until they get back on it. Imagine being smart.
Sadly this happens with many DEVs, I know about 5 AFK for over 2 years that are still getting over 100usd/month on Patreon.

Reactions: Jarul

Toffermans

Feb 4, 2021
maaaaan, i was hopping to see more content for the teacher
or maybe even get to bone the shrink

if this shit is true then i can kiss those dreams goodbye :/
Many of us would like to see the game finished. Expected somewhere this decade if at all, but that story seems complete nonsense to me.

sasisa

Feb 4, 2021
So ”the boyfriend” then fixed and made changes to the game content so he could get the Patreon page back up?

I thought we all had already learned from ICSTOR that don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

So you willing to disregard rumours that if actually true, then the effort to actually stop donating will be justified for real? This is no longer about icstor scamming people without finishing his/her work as per discord says. But now this is about someone actually putting those patreon and subscribe star page up for free money over actual dead person.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It's probably just a money laundering scheme now.
I doubt most of the subscribers are real people. I mean you can't be that stupid. There are limits to human gulibleness.
Setting up thosusands of credit cards for transfer of small sums of money... I don't money launder works that way... There is just a few 100$ patreons... rest are paying 5, 10, and 25 bucks each... As far as one dollar pleges count, it's absurd, Patreon's percentage is larger than for larger pledges
Why setting up theories? He didn't die (besides, he always claimed to be a guy, and honestly, this doesn't strike me as female erotic phantasy....) He just figured he can earn more than 20000 dollars each month without any serious work. Which is always the risk with crowfunding...

Reactions: Yaaaza

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So you knew icstor personally? You can reach him/her? How do you know?

And why the hell would you facepalm? Cannot answered simple question because laughing off stupid rumor is better than defending shit face icstor is it? Lol
I could ask you the same questions regarding his "death rumour", and you couldn't answer any of them, so there goes your straw man. But once again, why would anyone who's IQ is bigger than their shoe size believe something that some random troll wrote on the internet, not to mention it was Reddit from all of the places, where literally anyone can write anything they like. Especially when it considers ICSTOR. Who by the way always referred to himself as a "he".

And yes, laughing to the tinfoil hats is always better than believing the conspiracy theories on the internet which will just prove that you are retarded human being. That has absolutely nothing to do with defending anyone.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So you knew icstor personally? You can reach him/her? How do you know?

And why the hell would you facepalm? Cannot answered simple question because laughing off stupid rumor is better than defending shit face icstor is it? Lol
Just because it's possible, doesn't mean it's likely. Especially when it comes to ICSTOR's relationship with the truth.

Reactions: Lovv99 and Jarul
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes