beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
0.71b - nope, its script broken version.

Find 0.6e, after all route continue 0.71b with ~400 renders with... ohh... err... Green eye's gremlin.
Actually there are 364 real renders, or 9% fewer than the number stated by the dev, and 31 animations. These real renders include 5 non-canon images for the secret gallery and 5 backgrounds. Yeah, he definitely worked his ass off for 18 months :KEK:

Reactions: ohcmonrest

MoiMoi

Jul 27, 2017
Let this thread be a reminder to everyone.

Talent <<<<< Hard work.

At least when it comes to sex games.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Let this thread be a reminder to everyone.

Talent <<<<< Hard work.

At least when it comes to sex games.
I think you need both. You can be the most hard working person in the world but if you're shit at what your doing the game will still be bad.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I get that ICSTOR might be a con man/woman. But I actually find it sad that the game ended like this. So far what we were offered was so good, and there were so many routes, girls and combinations left to explore. And now we might never see them...
Yeah that is the saddest part about this whole thing. The content we got was good, but the issue is that ICSTOR loses interest in his projects very quickly. All his games had rushed endings. The fact that he didn't even attempt to just move milfy city to subscribestat just shows that he doesn't care about this game anymore.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
i normally dont engage with shit like this, but this is fucking disgusting, he has been saying that the game is done and that 1.00 is ready since late 2020, we are in 2022 and the only update we have gotten is less than 10 min. compare this to dr pink cakes's being a dik shows that he is just fucking disgrace. he knows that he can make money from people that only give him a dollar and forget that they are subscribe to him. and to anyone that tell me 1 dollar is not a lot, just consider this, he has 5105 subscribers, if all of them give his 1 dollar that is 5105 dollars a month. that is double what i make in a month by working 12 hour a day for 7 days biweekly. he makes enough money to cover his bills, food, car bills, and have extra money to waste in almost any state in the usa. he is taking advantage people that don't pay attention and he is just a lazy fuck. and unless he can give people info that can excuse this type of behavior like dealing with someone in his family that has some type of disease that makes it hard to not have someone with them at all times, like cancer, he should be called out of his bullshit. a death in the family by this point does not count, we are almost 2 years since the problem was made apparent.
Includes darkcookies

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I think you need both. You can be the most hard working person in the world but if you're shit at what your doing the game will still be bad.
I agree with that, if you’re hard working you’re most likely going to hone your skills and craft making your work less shitty. Even talented people have to work hard every now and then.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes