jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I swear to god, this incest censored version is hilarious

"I was afraid you only liked me like a me" said the not-mother

XD

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
So far, all I've seen is a bunch of [WORK IN PROGRESS] blockers. Can't go here, can't do that, can't interact with this, can't pick up that, can't can't can't can't. Sis gets grounded, you buy lube. Mom does the same old stuff. Older sis does the same old stuff. Dad does the same old routine. Can't visit any new place, even when the counselor tells you to.

Is that it for 0.3? Did I miss something?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
ฉันจะแปลเกมนี้ได้อย่างไร?
คุณไม่สามารถ

You will have to learn English I'm afraid, or just enjoy the renders and animations, they're really well done.

Chokch

Apr 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "sarge87, โพสต์: 815682, สมาชิก: 17336"] คุณไม่สามารถ

คุณจะต้องเรียนภาษาอังกฤษฉันกลัวหรือเพียงแค่สนุกกับการแสดงผลและภาพเคลื่อนไหวพวกเขาทำได้ดีจริงๆ [/ QUOTE]
ขอบคุณฉันจะต้องเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษอย่างจริงจัง

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
So far, all I've seen is a bunch of [WORK IN PROGRESS] blockers. Can't go here, can't do that, can't interact with this, can't pick up that, can't can't can't can't. Sis gets grounded, you buy lube. Mom does the same old stuff. Older sis does the same old stuff. Dad does the same old routine. Can't visit any new place, even when the counselor tells you to.

Is that it for 0.3? Did I miss something?
Nevermind. My bad. I figured it out. See? Give a monkey enough time and bananas and he'll eventually figure out how the light switch works.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I feel like im doing something wrong, I can't add a save file to my saves folder?
Try both paths on your drive:
The saves folder in your Milfy City folder and C:\Users\Argen\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City

Pay attention to the correct format as well. Saves for RenPy games are required to be named 1-1-LT1.save ; 1-2-LT1.save ; 1-3-LT1.save and so on.

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Yea I agree, it was a bit disappointing for some of us that aren't as into Sara but a good update for Sara fans.

Was hoping that we'd get a side event like Sara got for the weekend with one of the other girls or a scene or two with a secondary character.

Guess we got 0.4 to look forward to now. Hoping he doesn't rush it due to inpatient patrons/leechers.

Reactions: gokalp1997

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Yea I agree, it was a bit disappointing for some of us that aren't as into Sara but a good update for Sara fans.

Was hoping that we'd get a side event like Sara got for the weekend with one of the other girls or a scene or two with a secondary character.

Guess we got 0.4 to look forward to now. Hoping he doesn't rush it due to inpatient patrons/leechers.

the problem is not sara , but the update's story which were too short ; we are behind a dreams of desire monthly update content , we are at a big brother level update and we all have big hopes for milfy city

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes