Nate Loper

May 22, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-06-07
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.

Download(s):

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Compressed PC Version:

Extras: - -

Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
How do I get past the Linda glitch on Android? I can get past that to go to the dads job and finish off the mom segment. That is now preventing me to complete the new segment with Sara. Any help would be greatly appreciate!

american

Apr 24, 2017
the problem is not sara , but the update's story which were too short ; we are behind a dreams of desire monthly update content , we are at a big brother level update and we all have big hopes for milfy city
That is the problem do not need to think this game should go the same way as other games each dev choice his/her way and yes sadly mostly of time it comes of if a pay sites has a voting system about the models in game it will go that way first. Myself like a little more but as long as no bug or problem with playthrough I am very happy and guys he was at the time not in best of health to ok so next update will be soething to remember I promise you that ok

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I was expecting the anal thing as soon as I saw the lube on sale in the sexy shop, but still, a really good update for Sara fans, no doubt. I was hoping for the weekend event for Caroline, to have all choices for the family members, too bad.

Now all patreons are gonna vote for Caroline (I wish) and since there's a secondary character choice as well for the next update, I'd say Macy (I'm curious about her), Judy or the aunt, but we'll see.

And please, vote for Caroline. ;P

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
man one of the best games. if someone has recommendations like this game please share them!
thank you :angel:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How do I get past the Linda glitch on Android? I can get past that to go to the dads job and finish off the mom segment. That is now preventing me to complete the new segment with Sara. Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Is there a fix for the glitch for Linda on the android?
Nothing will fix the Android version.

Do yourself a favor and play the game on Windows/Mac like a normal person.

saves from end of 0.2 ? pleas?
Saves 0.2? I lost my

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
Sara is so hot. Don't care if there is lots of her already - we need more. I'm really digging the art style for most models but the comically big boobs on some is a little disappointing given how good the realistic proportioned bodies look in this game. Keep up the awesome work here.

Reactions: John123John123

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
That is the problem do not need to think this game should go the same way as other games each dev choice his/her way and yes sadly mostly of time it comes of if a pay sites has a voting system about the models in game it will go that way first. Myself like a little more but as long as no bug or problem with playthrough I am very happy and guys he was at the time not in best of health to ok so next update will be soething to remember I promise you that ok
Indeed.

I truly hate the 'vote for content' feature that devs use. The whole point should be to experience what the dev wanted tp create, this is what creates new and exciting projects from each other. In terms of this dev however and the content for each update after the original, he's always been like this. Does a great start but immediately with each update they become less and less. Now this is indeed his best project to date, but already we're seeing burnout from him.

Reactions: american

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
I used Google Chrome but... larger files don't work in incognito mode. If you reach the maximum download limit pause then reboot your Router/modem to get a new IP address. Then restart the download (it'll continue the download).
Just found an amazing alternate way to download MEGA files of any size! Download "MegaDownloader" from google, paste the mega link in it & you're good to go :)

Reactions: denzel888

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I was wondering how this got to fist place here so fast. Sure, the models were great but that could not be only that, after checking it out and seeing the animation blender, I get it :D

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
CDome on dude how the heck can anyone have Sara as not their favorite? Dude. I'd creampie that shit 5 times a day

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes