Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
So is there any complete route? I understand its abandoned but it's just endless dead ends which is a shame because the renders/characters and story are pretty top tier.
It's not abandoned. Final version will release on march 2023.

Can someone share me complete save until the end?
The game is not completed yet. There are no full save.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Even if I like this game a lot, I'm more excited by the mess it's going to be in March on the dev's discord server than by the release of the game! At the last update, the server was a nameless chaos and the mods had to block the sending of messages once every 30 minutes, then every hour, then they blocked the reactions. It was hilarious, and I can't wait to go back!

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Even if I like this game a lot, I'm more excited by the mess it's going to be in March on the dev's discord server than by the release of the game! At the last update, the server was a nameless chaos and the mods had to block the sending of messages once every 30 minutes, then every hour, then they blocked the reactions. It was hilarious, and I can't wait to go back!
How do I join his Discord server? I want to see what happens there

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
ICSTOR is most stable developer here (in some wicked way ofc)
Milfy City is a legendary game, MC's MC even had cameo/parodies in other VN's (and even get brutally killed once)
If you mean by "stable", stubbornly following his line since he existed, namely developing his games only up to a certain point and then almost only promising without going any further, then i agree with you.

ICSTOR for sure is a gifted, quite talented developer. But he hasn't finished a single game to date. IS2 isn't even half done. And Milfy City hasn't seen an update for ages. So yes, he is quite a stable developer. But in no way that is commendable.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If you mean by "stable", stubbornly following his line since he existed, namely developing his games only up to a certain point and then almost only promising without going any further, then i agree with you.

ICSTOR for sure is a gifted, quite talented developer. But he hasn't finished a single game to date. IS2 isn't even half done. And Milfy City hasn't seen an update for ages. So yes, he is quite a stable developer. But in no way that is commendable.
You could say Istor is the most stable CON MAN. He never finishes games, makes promises he never keeps. But yet people just continue to believe him and throw money to him.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
You could say Istor is the most stable CON MAN. He never finishes games, makes promises he never keeps. But yet people just continue to believe him and throw money to him.
sorry, I couldnt help but laugh, because that sounds like alotta exemployees. not heartless, just love irony

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes