massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
when you tell someone your going to do something and you don't do it what does that make you a liar right ? so what is this dev ? if you can't take someone by their word then what good are they.

Reactions: inseminatedsock

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
the problems started after the Linda focused update, after that we had Caroline's and that came out unfinshed. and later Sara's update came out and ICSTOR made jokes in the update about patreons waiting for almost two years. and that pissed some enough to report it.
That seems pretty typical lol

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
You mean beside Celia's original context and the neighbour scenery?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-71b-icstor.8012/post-10205190
Quite a lot of smaller -and not so small- details honestly.
Thanks. That post was made in march 2023 so I assume the next version if we ever get it will have the stuff removed. Last version I played 0.71b I believe still had that stuff, like Linda lifting up Sara's skirt, but it's been so long I don't even remember. Yea the game will suck without that stuff. I'm not sure what you mean by Celia original context and the neighbor scenery though. Was that stuff changed before 0.71b?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yea the game will suck without that stuff. I'm not sure what you mean by Celia original context and the neighbor scenery though.
Celia was blackmailed by the mc in the original context. That was axed. The neighbours were visible from the mc's room where a mom was spanking her daughter. A big no no for Patreon.

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Celia was blackmailed by the mc in the original context. That was axed. The neighbours were visible from the mc's room where a mom was spanking her daughter. A big no no for Patreon.
Yes I think I remember that now in 0.71b correct me if I'm wrong. That stuff was fantastic. Real shame.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The game has aged visually. Adult game development has seen a phenomenal increase in graphics, gameplay, and animation in the past 5 years.

However, I still want to see this game fully finished. Even if it is a little dated, I want people to be able to come back to Milfy City in a few years time and still be able to enjoy it as a complete finished experience, rather than the abandoned state it has sat in for the past couple of years.
Maybe is because I haven't played a lot of recent Daiz games, but I always thought that Milfy art style had something on its own, mostly the warmth in the character's skin and the vibrant look of everything.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
how would they working on it if the update not yet
All it would take would be for someone to get an old version of the game with the content that was removed and just copy the old removed code. Probably some troubleshooting and bug fixes to insert it into the version to come, but that's really it. Just need someone with motivation to do it.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
read what someone else said...
Yes, there are devs that try to do it, but what makes you think they'd waste their time doing so here? The dev has a hard enough time posting the preview pics and, if I remember correctly, has never been that great of a coder. As far as Patreon is concerned, the current "official" version of the game already meets their Trust and Safety standards. As long as they don't "officially" introduce anything new that breaks those rules, Patreon won't care. So all the new version is going to need is the usual fan made patch and it sounds like we already have some anonymous people motivated to make it.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes