MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
you do realize that the damage has been done...
Yes, and you do realize that that damage was done already back in 2018 when Patreon tried to purge all the incest content from their site with their renewed TOS that forced everyone to change the realtionships to be this ridiculous landlady/roommate stuff. So this game has had the need for the patch already for years. So nothing has changed just now for that fact.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yes, and you do realize that that damage was done already back in 2018 when Patreon tried to purge all the incest content from their site with their renewed TOS that forced everyone to change the realtionships to be this ridiculous landlady/roommate stuff. So this game has had the need for the patch already for years. So nothing has changed just now for that fact.
I am pointing how ICSTOR can't afford for there to be a patch

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I am pointing how ICSTOR can't afford for there to be a patch
And the writer here has exactly been telling you and everyone else between the lines that the patch is going to be here just like always because it's something ICSTOR or anyone from the team can't control if it's FAN MADE so Patreon can't do anything about it, just like it has always been...just like MonoliteralSex explained...

Reactions: fsen9595 and j766

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
jeez, dude or are you a troll or are you dumber than a rock, onyxdime has tried to say a thousand times that there will be a patch "since unfortunately some pirates in the forum are creating it" what the hell do you think that means?
for someone trying to be vague, he was suspiciously specific on the reasons, considering anyone whi;s followed this game, knows what happened

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
What’s the difference?

:HideThePain:
a troll is having a good time, a person that is dumber than a rock ( my pet rock is quite smart)believes anything phonies and snake-oil salesmen like ICSTOR and his possie tell them.
even IF the update will really come out this spring, it will be a rushed and hallfassed one. sorry not sorry, but Sara becoming a ketchup bottle deprived me of the last ounce of copium i had. And even that update was uncertain...

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
And the writer here has exactly been telling you and everyone else between the lines that the patch is going to be here just like always because it's something ICSTOR or anyone from the team can't control if it's FAN MADE so Patreon can't do anything about it, just like it has always been...just like MonoliteralSex explained...
The evil pirates will create the FAN patch! Arrrrgh!

Reactions: MrBaddingtonBear

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
you're expecting basic reading comprehension from a bunch of basement-dwelling degenerates whose vocab stretches as far as "update when", "any save", "walkthru mod pls", and you think they're gonna read between the lines, sir?!

jww187

Mar 6, 2023
Hi there,

We're not rushing the ending. All plot points are being properly tied up. Going through your points quickly though:
  1. Liza and Yazmin (Aunties before Patreon changed things) sex will happen. I'm waiting on renders being sent across for them.
  2. Neighbours got axed by Patreon, but we only had 1 proper scene complete for them anyway, so there wasn't a huge loss.
  3. Linda (Mom before Patreon changed things) is currently being worked on by me right now.
  4. Judy the therapist is done.
  5. Caroline is done.
  6. Delilah, the girl from college is done. (ICSTOR let me write her entire story myself, so hope you enjoy it!)
  7. Sara and Lily (Previously the sister and her best friend from the college) are currently having their renders done. I'm waiting for them to be sent across.
In terms of the harem ending, that would add another 3-ish months on to development time. As the project is already massively behind ICSTOR took the decision to not include it in the 1.0 version that we are trying to get released in March/April.

That doesn't mean there's never going to be a harem ending though, and if ICSTOR is happy to let me work on Milfy City post 1.0 then I'm happy to write a proper harem ending.

Other things like Bob's room etc. haven't been forgotten.
This is a proper update. I stopped supporting the game financially long ago, but I still hope to see a finished project someday.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
My files show the last time I dled this game was on 2021/7/31. I don't quite know the last post about the game but seeing that the game hasn't been updated since then and this thread has been marked as abandoned, does anyone still believe this game will continue? I mean, as far as MxS/BxS/NxA incest stories are concerned this one was a gold star but I have no doubt this is done.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
not if it's hardcoded and the story is rewritten to be unpatchable
You can easily mod anything "hardcoded" in a Renpy game. There are devs that try to prevent mods by adding checks for them in the code, but even then they still get modded. It just takes longer and might need more experience/skill. Being a DIK is one such game. DrPinkCake has done this with pretty much every release, but you still see Sancho releasing his SanchoMod when the game updates. I see no reason why someone couldn't alter anything in this game's code or story to their liking.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes