Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
I must admit for some moments I truly believed the release, but you were right guy.
I'm sorry Linda, I'll never smash your asshole :cry:

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Just imagine...
You have 2 years to do your work properly
Sufficient money to buy things, hire people and shit.
Sufficient time to learn new DAZ techniques...
But actually didnt do shit and just pretend to deliver the game bcs your game gained the abandoned tag here.

I feel sorry for people who believe in you.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
it's perfectly undertandable, you peeps only had 2+ years and enough money to hire a crew of writers
I have zero financial stake in the Patreon.

When there's no work to do, I don't get paid.

I only stepped up to help finish the project towards the end of October. At that point I:

-Finished scripts for all the characters
-Held interviews and organised the recruitment of new 3D artists for the team
-Established proper project management
-Finished writing content for a load of the characters. Tens of thousands of words, thousands of renders, and god-knows-how-many animations.

The game should have been finished at least a year ago.

I did not benefit in any way from the delay.

I've been working my ass off for 6 months now trying to get things back on track.

We're almost at the finish line.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
It's just 1 year gap compared to the 2 year gap of milf city
"just" is still a huge gap when it comes to development circles. It will reach the 2 year gap, too. The dev of midnight paradise is not transparent, missed several release dates the past year and got caught lying multiple times. Sure you are right for now, it's a fact. But eh.. They drag it out as long as possible. You can see it when you look at the joke of a game that's called milfy city ^^

Reactions: BorgiaBou

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
A guy compared Midnight Paradise with Milfy City...

And hes right.
No real story
Shit sandbox
Sleep sex
Rapey
Creepy MC
Lying and milky dev who never do what he promised.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly, I don't know if it's even worth waiting for. Since the game will not be completed properly (just a rushed ''ending''). If I'm thinking correctly.. this update will be the last one.. and the game will be ''completed'' ?

There's a lot of content to do, and I doubt the dev will create it. There's aunt with her hot partner.. (I would like to see sex with aunt..) neighbors, mom route, therapist, forgotten girl from class from school ( I forgot her name) and many others, to be completed. Looking at Caroline route, we have a few possibilities (endings) harem.. solo (pregnancy) etc... so with other women we should also have similiar route/endings I think.

Just like a few situations from the game, not explained in detail yet.. (hidden room of the MC's father for example)

So many things to do, and I doubt the dev will finish it all. For me abandoned tag looks better for this game.
I used to like this game, very much. But after seeing what this dev is like and how he loves milk.. sorry, I'm not one to spend money on such people. I don't know why so many people are so naive and still support him. :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes