Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just hypothetically and theoretically, how difficult for that "mysterious" pirate would it be to re-write partially some of the storylines? Is he writing the "main" story and the real one simultaneously and then, out of the blue, the patch pops up here? And turning the patched plot to its roots concerns not only Celia path but everything else, that violated the terms of Patreon or am I reading it wrong and hopes are way too high?

Also, can you ask ICSTOR if he's planning to add harem route after 1.0 release, complete version/ultimate edition. The community was hoping for it, even your game's main page depicts MC with those gorgeous ladies, that's like a true ending of this VN "and four of them lived happily after, enjoying their incestuous relationship the best they could".

Hats off from a flibustier to the writer.
Theoretically? I imagine this pirate is probably going to take the perfectly good Christian version I write, and then bastardise it with all their disgusting fetishes.

If such an unofficial version WAS to appear, those damn pirates would probably restore everything - including Celia's original content.

I'll ask him again about additional content post-1.0. If he is happy to continue some work on Milfy City post-1.0, then I'm happy to continue writing for him.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.

Japanese developers face similar, but different censorship issues on a massive scale.
For example, Night of Revenge had to have every single animation completely re-rendered to add mosaics to cocks and vaginas. This delayed release of the game by weeks and added loads of unnecessary work to the poor guy behind it.

Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.

I write stories about magical girls getting violated and impregnated by tentacle monsters and demons. I'm the last person in the world to make a moralistic argument.
I think some are not picking up what you are dropping down lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Mort

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
I’ve played two of those games already but how is midnight paradise? Is it as good or better than the other games on this list?
It's good mom sis contents mainly just like milf city but they are lagging for 1 year currently they are progressing with new storylines and they are good but not better than milf city

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes