ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You know, Patreon is not the only monetization platform?
And this game is mainly about incest, right?

ICSTOR needs to consider either changing their monetization platform or altering the fetish content within their game.
While incest is my favorite genre, the developers must find a new monetization plan immediately.

For both the developers and players, the current storyline of a landlord/roommate relationship is a major turn-off, likely for the majority of incest enthusiasts.

So, they don't really need to lie about anything, this game is already not suitable for Patreon...
The Majority of games on Patreon isn't suitable to Patreon. It is odd how many games on Patreon that have the same things in them Milfy City does. But they don't have the issues with Patreon Milfy City has.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Well, ICSTOR is already dead for me for a long time like Milftoon aka Scumtoon.
And even ICSTOR release final version of Milfy City today, nothing will change.

Just remove mom and sister from game, and you have nothing other than cheap point and click game at best.
This thread is using officially for memes and complainings for a long time, and this is what makes this game still alive.

I still really love ICSTOR's MILF's from his games, but that's all.
Childish story, CC0 musics, cheap-fake sandbox... That's all.
I don't even understand the hype honesty. When it comes to render quality for example, Milfy city is outdated since 2 years. The story is just the incest 101 logic and nothing stands out more positive against other comparable games. I just don't get it.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
SO, we are getting back Celia but not the things we liked about her story? Its just a fucking game, who does even care if there is blackmail. That never stoped japanese game creators to add blackmail and rape in their games. Im sure now we are going to have a super consensual soft bdsm with celia after she apologizes for hurting your feelings. And before you start calling me things, no, kinks doesnt reflect reality, some people like ntr but they dont want to get cucked irl. I enjoy games that you play as a FEMC and get abused and that doesnt mean i want it to happend. Rapes in +18 games turn on a lot of people and that doesnt makes them rapists.
Basically 80% of existing incest games have corruption as the main plot, sleep sex scenes and various other non-consent content. No one on patreon gives a shit. All these things they had to "work around" to respect the guidelines are just bullshit. The content was never the problem but you need to create a problem if you want to buy time and drag things out. I'm just recently new in this thread and it doesn't take long to understand what this dev team works for. That onyxdime dude just tries to lurk people into subscription.

Reactions: DJsona
Mar 16, 2023
I don't even understand the hype honesty. When it comes to render quality for example, Milfy city is outdated since 2 years. The story is just the incest 101 logic and nothing stands out more positive against other comparable games. I just don't get it.
Milfy City is not famous because it's perfect,
it's famous because majority of adult games are utterly trash.

And yeah, also because of Linda ;)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You know, Patreon is not the only monetization platform?
And this game is mainly about incest, right?

ICSTOR needs to consider either changing their monetization platform or altering the fetish content within their game.
While incest is my favorite genre, the developers must find a new monetization plan immediately.

For both the developers and players, the current storyline of a landlord/roommate relationship is a major turn-off, likely for the majority of incest enthusiasts.

So, they don't really need to lie about anything, this game is already not suitable for Patreon...
I don't think icstor will change platform; this would mean starting from 0 with its supporters. I think if that happens the number will never equal 4000; also because I am convinced that some supporter forgot to have an active subscription

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Milfy City is not famous because it's perfect,
it's famous because majority of adult games are utterly trash.

And yeah, also because of Linda ;)
If you put it like that.. You are completely right lol
Idk if you are aware of the game "Life in Santa county", but the Linda in this game and the Mom in the other game im mentioned, Lauren, are basically the same person. Idk maybe it's just me lol

• Haha
Reactions: Veibabe

brush_brush

Nov 20, 2021
Basically 80% of existing incest games have corruption as the main plot, sleep sex scenes and various other non-consent content. No one on patreon gives a shit. All these things they had to "work around" to respect the guidelines are just bullshit. The content was never the problem but you need to create a problem if you want to buy time and drag things out. I'm just recently new in this thread and it doesn't take long to understand what this dev team works for. That onyxdime dude just tries to lurk people into subscription.
Yup, there's something off about his story. I don't remember any other devs being asked to change so many things from Patreon before.

There are literally thousands of creators on their platform and I doubt they would take the effort to go over multiple iterations of the story just to reject them all. Most incest games I know have a simple incest patch you have to apply to change some dialogues, but that's about it.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Yup, there's something off about his story. I don't remember any other devs being asked to change so many things from Patreon before.

There are literally thousands of creators on their platform and I doubt they would take the effort to go over multiple iterations of the story just to reject them all. Most incest games I know have a simple incest patch you have to apply to change some dialogues, but that's about it.
A lot of games even offer the player to change relations between characters in the menu. It doesn't violate guidelines cuz the players choose "Mom, son, sister" etc. By default it's always landlord, tenant, neighbor etc so the dev doesn't run in danger of any violation.

Then you can install patches which are not official - also no violation of guidelines cuz the dev didn't make them.
You see.. There are a few tricks to curve the guidelines but this team somehow went the most difficult way with re-writing, disable content, create new content and you don't need to wonder why :-D onyxdime wrote a whole essay and I gave enough examples why he wrote that completely out of his ass.

Edit: hehe onyxdude seems to answer every post below mine. I wonder why :-D
I hope your "team" never considers to do actual illegal stuff cuz you would get caught without even trying. Scamming on the other hand works for you, cuz your victims have an IQ below any living being which are capable of using logic.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2023
If you put it like that.. You are completely right lol
Idk if you are aware of the game "Life in Santa county", but the Linda in this game and the Mom in the other game im mentioned, Lauren, are basically the same person. Idk maybe it's just me lol
I already played this game as well.
This game has one of the best graphics for adult games, really good.

To be honest I just skip too much text because bad story and grammar.
I even find the dev is Türk, I'm saying this because also I am.

I find it when I was searching image folder of the game,
and I saw "okul" instead of "school" for school renders.

• Wow
Reactions: DEVIL18

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
SO, we are getting back Celia but not the things we liked about her story? Its just a fucking game, who does even care if there is blackmail.
Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.

That never stoped japanese game creators to add blackmail and rape in their games.
Japanese developers face similar, but different censorship issues on a massive scale.
For example, Night of Revenge had to have every single animation completely re-rendered to add mosaics to cocks and vaginas. This delayed release of the game by weeks and added loads of unnecessary work to the poor guy behind it.

Im sure now we are going to have a super consensual soft bdsm with celia after she apologizes for hurting your feelings.
Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.

And before you start calling me things, no, kinks doesnt reflect reality, some people like ntr but they dont want to get cucked irl. I enjoy games that you play as a FEMC and get abused and that doesnt mean i want it to happend. Rapes in +18 games turn on a lot of people and that doesnt makes them rapists.

I write stories about magical girls getting violated and impregnated by tentacle monsters and demons. I'm the last person in the world to make a moralistic argument.

NaomiKurochi

Sep 11, 2019

Japanese developers face similar, but different censorship issues on a massive scale.
For example, Night of Revenge had to have every single animation completely re-rendered to add mosaics to cocks and vaginas. This delayed release of the game by weeks and added loads of unnecessary work to the poor guy behind it.

I write stories about magical girls getting violated and impregnated by tentacle monsters and demons. I'm the last person in the world to make a moralistic argument.
Moral? Liking some kind of kind doesnt make you a bad person.

Mar 16, 2023

Wake up, Samurai!
You are monetazing Incest Game via patreon!

And it's definitely against patreon.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, don't whine, let's just wait two months :)) and see the result. I don't trust Icstor, but I do trust this guy named Onix. If the game doesn't come out before the summer, then it really will look like a scam, but now there is no reason to be upset. The main thing is that the pirates release the patch in a timely manner. In the pirate version, we think we can enjoy the real stories of Celia and others.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I already played this game as well.
This game has one of the best graphics for adult games, really good.

To be honest I just skip too much text because bad story and grammar.
I even find the dev is Türk, I'm saying this because also I am.

I find it when I was searching image folder of the game,
and I saw "okul" instead of "school" for school renders.
Yea it's a nice one but I don't follow LISC too much cuz the story itself doesn't interest me that much. But it's still one of the better ones and gets updates every few months. LISC is the better Milfy city.

Reactions: acondo
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes