Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Too slow with that post deletion!
Quite an addiction there. :p
The formatting didn't turn out the way I wanted it, unfortunately. Created some weird table!

For anyone who is though. Well worth a read!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
  1. Game should have come out a year ago.
  2. Celia is back in the game, and with a proper conclusion to her story.
  3. Nothing is getting/has been cancelled apart from the neighbours due to Patreon.
Why was the neighbors taken out? Dang it I really wanted MC to put that hateful Dike in her place.

Reactions: Mioooo and DJsona

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
OK, so the game must be released this month... But only 10 previews out of 15 (66%) are out. Of course the game will be delayed for months, but they will pretend on the head of their own mom they really expected to release it in march.

Bro! For once speak the true: ***IF*** the game is out one day, that is not before june/july, right?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
OK, so the game must be released this month... But only 10 previews out of 15 (66%) are out. Of course the game will be delayed for months, but they will pretend on the head of their own mom they really expected to release it in march.

Bro! For once speak the true: ***IF*** the game is out one day, that is not before june/july, right?
It's a scam no doubt, guy already went over 4k patrons just from the news of the game being released. But there was already a delay after the delay to february and march. Without a doubt, a scumbag no less

Gexiz

Jul 16, 2020
A junk game and a developer who has been stealing from his fans for years. And the worst thing is that there are still stupid people who believe this guy, when he has been scamming for more than 2 years with that he will launch an update of his overvalued game. A game that wasn't worth playing years ago, let alone now

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Dear diary,

Half of March has recenly passed, There's still 6 upcoming previews alleged to be revealed before the implied showdown.

Not even one got posted in the last 16 days since the dawn of March.

On the forum users are still debating if the prophecy is true.

They seem so clueless and naive to me.

Am I narcissistic?

1678982543118.png
1678982573649.png
1678982591895.png

16/3/2023

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes