darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This thread truly is a neverending mine of hilariousness. I don't even remember clearly what the game was about, but I kept my subscription to here since the last time I played it years ago. Thank you guys

Reactions: kaminoz and dejan07

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
It is 2034, Musk already put a base on Mars with 50 people crew. Justice system of USA improve and they find out Fauci's documents of his lab in China. New expert published a article about Biological gender, and he confirm they are only two genders indeed. Russia and USA finally shaking hands and making new alliance, which will improve they country and never again will fight each other.
2034 it is the year which, Milfty City finally get final message from the creator of game, and the message is take the L.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
March/April 2023, as I've repeatedly said throughout this thread time and time again.
Normally, I'm all for communication, but this is one of those rare cases where saying nothing would probably be better than trying to set any expectations.

I appreciate what you're trying to do, and believe that you've made it your mission to bring this thing back from the dead. The problem is, you're communicating on behalf of someone who has a well-documented history of flagrantly lying when setting dates and goals. They also have a history of moving the goalposts so shamelessly that they'll do it every 3 months for years at a time.

You've now hitched your reputation to the hope that they'll finally put in the work necessary for a substantial release, half a decade after they last demonstrated any work ethic or motivation whatsoever. It would be objectively better for the game's reputation if there were no dates, previews, or expectations, and then a huge release came out. That would also protect people like you in case leopards actually can't change their spots.

But we all know the reason ICSTOR publicly makes these promises and sets these dates. Most people don't believe him, so more talk does nothing for his reputation as a dev. What it really does is get the most gullible, sunk cost fans to throw more money at it. And, if I were you, that would be concerning. Because that means he's more focused on doing what he's always done (hyping up some patreon money) than he is about improving the game's reputation. So, when ICSTOR inevitably disappears right before you and the rest of the crew expect him to release your work, whose reputation will be damaged the most?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Normally, I'm all for communication, but this is one of those rare cases where saying nothing would probably be better than trying to set any expectations.

I appreciate what you're trying to do, and believe that you've made it your mission to bring this thing back from the dead. The problem is, you're communicating on behalf of someone who has a well-documented history of flagrantly lying when setting dates and goals. They also have a history of moving the goalposts so shamelessly that they'll do it every 3 months for years at a time.

You've now hitched your reputation to the hope that they'll finally put in the work necessary for a substantial release, half a decade after they last demonstrated any work ethic or motivation whatsoever. It would be objectively better for the game's reputation if there were no dates, previews, or expectations, and then a huge release came out. That would also protect people like you in case leopards actually can't change their spots.

But we all know the reason ICSTOR publicly makes these promises and sets these dates. Most people don't believe him, so more talk does nothing for his reputation as a dev. What it really does is get the most gullible, sunk cost fans to throw more money at it. And, if I were you, that would be concerning. Because that means he's more focused on doing what he's always done (hyping up some patreon money) than he is about improving the game's reputation. So, when ICSTOR inevitably disappears right before you and the rest of the crew expect him to release your work, whose reputation will be damaged the most?
I understand where you're coming from.

I wouldn't be hitching my reputation on this if I hadn't actually been putting in the work on my end. I've written tens of thousands of words so far for this final update across thousands of renders and animations. I'm spending 90% of my free time outside my main job just working through the new images and animations that I get sent.

All that's left is Linda/Bob, Yazmin/Liza, and Sara/Lily. It's gonna be an absolutely hellish March/April for me, but I'll get it done.

karret

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe it was already discussed, but I only saw posts from others. Is the harem ending really out of the picture? Will there be at least some shared scenes with Linda, Sarah and Caroline at least?

Reactions: DJsona

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Onyxdime you keep repeating Mar/Apr as if there is a reasonable chance for the update to come out this month.... If it doesn't come out this month all you've done is left room for excuses for 1 month delay. It would still be another delay, yet again.
Is icstor going to refund/or suspend payments from April until the update comes out?

Reactions: Miltoncito

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime you keep repeating Mar/Apr as if there is a reasonable chance for the update to come out this month.... If it doesn't come out this month all you've done is left room for excuses for 1 month delay. It would still be another delay, yet again.
Is icstor going to refund/or suspend payments from April until the update comes out?
That's because March/April is the best information I have to work with.

I don't know what ICSTOR is going to do, I'm not involved with the Patreon. I'm only getting paid when the game gets released.

Ideally, I want it to be before the 5th April, as that means I get to include the payment as part of the 22/23 tax year, rather than rolling it into 23/24.

Reactions: vmaks

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
March/April 2023, as I've repeatedly said throughout this thread time and time again.
Oh now it is March/APRIL? Before it was just March. So are you already hinting at a delay? Does that mean when April gets here and no update. You will then say April/May?

• Angry
Reactions: Pmaria

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Maybe it was already discussed, but I only saw posts from others. Is the harem ending really out of the picture? Will there be at least some shared scenes with Linda, Sarah and Caroline at least?
Considering that just getting an update is probably out of the picture. I would say Harem is as well.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
That's because March/April is the best information I have to work with.

I don't know what ICSTOR is going to do, I'm not involved with the Patreon. I'm only getting paid when the game gets released.

Ideally, I want it to be before the 5th April, as that means I get to include the payment as part of the 22/23 tax year, rather than rolling it into 23/24.
I have no idea what ICSTOR is going to do. But odds are pretty good right now he is kicked back LAUGHING his ass off at the IDIOTS that are still supporting him.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Oh now it is March/APRIL? Before it was just March. So are you already hinting at a delay? Does that mean when April gets here and no update. You will then say April/May?
I've been estimating March/April for weeks on this thread. This isn't some new information I'm just dropping today.

And this is coming from my perspective as the writer - not ICSTOR, or the programmer, or the other 3D artist we hired. I'm giving the best estimates I possibly can from my side of the work.

Last edited:

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
The issue we have is ICSTORs history. There is a strong sense of deja vu here.

Last time we had pretty much the same story. After a long delay we had a contractor, Baron, coming here assuring us its coming. But it didnt.

From Isctors side this time looks the same. Sticking to promises at start, new previews like clockwork. Slowing down then radio silence from Icstor, followed by nothing.
So to restore faith we need Icstor to break the cycle and actually deliver this time. Most of us dont believe till then.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Considering that just getting an update is probably out of the picture. I would say Harem is as well.
Read the thread please before you state the obvious or things that have been said multiple times already.

Reactions: Mort

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I understand where you're coming from.

I wouldn't be hitching my reputation on this if I hadn't actually been putting in the work on my end. I've written tens of thousands of words so far for this final update across thousands of renders and animations. I'm spending 90% of my free time outside my main job just working through the new images and animations that I get sent.

All that's left is Linda/Bob, Yazmin/Liza, and Sara/Lily. It's gonna be an absolutely hellish March/April for me, but I'll get it done.
You're putting in a ton of work and communicating openly. I believe you about what your goals are and that you're doing what you can to reach those.

However, the point is that you've dangerously hitched your reputation to an end result that isn't tied to the work you've done. We know that a lot of people have put in work on Milfy City. There's no reason to think any of those people were responsible for the egregious failure to maintain any semblance of progress. That means that many others, just like you, put in a lot of work on updates to this game, only to have ICSTOR fail to do his part to cross the finish line. Over and over and over again.

For FIVE YEARS, whenever it's come time for ICSTOR to do his part, he fucks off. He makes a couple of excuses, then disappears until his patron count drops. At that point, he reappears to announce things are different now, and he's definitely still working on Milfy City which will get an update on such and such date. That date rolls around, and boom, ICSTOR fucks off again. Repeat.

If there's an update at all, let alone an update before May, that's cool! But you're not staking your reputation on your ability to deliver, you're staking in on ICSTOR not being ICSTOR.

• Angry
Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes