hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I read through the rules on ICSTOR's discord server and with all the negativity and threats of punishment it gives off the vibe of some sick second World War Nazi concentration camp dystopia. That discord server must be a really fun place to spend it's time on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99 and Toushiro

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
1000000 Years later...
Literary nobody...
Shistor: New update full ultimate Deluxe version coming in 2 months...
Well that was another 100000 years ago...

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Is here anyone who expected update in a 1st first week of March? And Im not even talking about first days..ahahah that dev is really bad kind of person. He knows people pay too much money, but he cant even suprise his supporters and release update early...

reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
1000000 Years later...
Literary nobody...
Shistor: New update full ultimate Deluxe version coming in 2 months...
Well that was another 100000 years ago...
So~! the scam has become a family heirloom and pass down for 1 million years~! WOW~! Talk about human legacy~! damn~! that's just sad~! LOL~!

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
Four pics from ICSTOR very first novel ,I believe Incest Story with garbled English?. Looks very good to me!!.

I also have not made up my mind yet as to why you are so strongly promoting this allegedly coming final update. I have a few theories, albeit unable to prove any, only time will tell.

1. You are genuine.

2. You are a troll doing this for fun at the expense of us long suffering people on this site..

3. You bought the rights to own this game hence your significant stated management to continue the game development but wishing everyone to believe it's still ICSTOR's work for some reason, perhaps this is to you the best way to keep existing Patreons.

4. You are ICSTOR and wish to create a positive illusion to continue the scam. This is last on my list of theories.

5. This is an elaborate plan in which you may be, knowingly or unknowingly part of, to continue the scam by drowning out negativity on this forum and create an illusion for new Patreons to subscribe.

I'm still skeptical, but should the game really come out I'll be first to apologise for my past sarcasm about your involvement.

regards

View attachment 2442226 View attachment 2442228 View attachment 2442229
What game / novel / comic is this, and where can I check it out?

Joantghy

Feb 13, 2022
I already want it to be May 1st for Icstor to post the update... of the reasons why Milfy City will not be released this year

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
After the Milfy City is completed he will show preview of Milfy Mafia in May. I couldn't wrote this without chuckling to myself.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes