hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Ok he started posting preview picks last October already. Now it's already March and only at 8/15 preview picks. Technically the last seven pictures would need to happen within the next seven weeks, but we all know that's never going to happen. We probably can be lucky if we get another preview pick in April :D

• Haha
Reactions: stewe007 and Jarul

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Ok he started posting preview picks last October already. Now it's already March and only at 8/15 preview picks.
This is just another stupid mistake by ICSTOR. Why did he need to tell us how many picks are waiting in a queue? Couldn't he just post the preview picks without any type of set number and now everybody is laughing at him for failing to deliver even the preview picks ? OMG!

Last edited:

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
This is just another stupid mistake by ICSTOR. Why did he need to tell us how many picks are waiting in a queue? Couldn't he just post the preview picks without any type of set number and now everybody is laughing at him for failing to deliver even the preview picks ? OMG!
He knows what he's doing. His supporters have the memory and critical thinking of goldfish, so he knows he just has to say he's working on it and they'll open their wallets. The fact that he never actually delivers what he says he will goes right over their pin shaped heads. Case in point: how many people have come on here confused about the abandoned tag because he said an update was coming. They don't even notice it never happens.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
THE GAME REPLACE IN THIS MONTH ? !! UPDATE .... COMON WE HAVE PARTY TO GET 2 YEARS IM WAITING FOR THIS OWWWW LLLYYYY DOO RAAA GREAT JOB .... 90% LOADING ... TO BIGINIG ///

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
He knows what he's doing. His supporters have the memory and critical thinking of goldfish, so he knows he just has to say he's working on it and they'll open their wallets. The fact that he never actually delivers what he says he will goes right over their pin shaped heads. Case in point: how many people have come on here confused about the abandoned tag because he said an update was coming. They don't even notice it never happens.
Given the fact that something like NTR exists, I could imagine that there is a similar fetish where people pay money for being disappointed on a delivery they were promised :unsure:

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
sorry I don't know anything about this..
The dev stopped working on the game 3 years ago, disappeared from the face of the Earth, but kept stealing his patrons' money in the meantime. Now a "business partner" is claiming that a full version of the game will be released shortly, but there are no proofs of this.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
sorry I don't know anything about this..
A whole essay could be written about this but to keep it brief.
The game is currently on 0.71. That was released, as you can see, in July, 2021. The update before that? October, 2019. 0.5? In November, 2018. The game itself was launched in February, 2018.

So the first five update was released in a 9 months period. The rest? The rest consists of 2 updates in almost 4.5 years and one of those updates is a watered down excuse of an update.

(This is just the barebones summary. The promises, lies are not included).

Last edited:

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
The dev stopped working on the game 3 years ago, disappeared from the face of the Earth, but kept stealing his patrons' money in the meantime. Now a "business partner" is claiming that a full version of the game will be released shortly, but there are no proofs of this.
Oh shit and I was on reddit the a month back asking for this specific game's name cos I'd played it a long time back and someone suggested the dev was back with an update promised in March.. I thought it was real.. Was not aware of getting money every month and all..

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
A whole essay could be written about this but to keep it brief.
The game is currently on 0.71. That was released, as you can see, in July, 2021. The update before that? October, 2019. 0.5? In November, 2018. The game itself was launched in February, 2018.

So the first five update was released in a 9 months period. The rest? The rest consists of 2 updates in almost 4.5 years and one of those updates is a watered down excuse of an update.

(This is just the barebones summary. The promises, lies are not included).
Sorry I had no idea.. also I do not know how Patreon works either but if the dev seems absconding then based on member feedback can't the platform like suspend payment? Or is that a stupid thing to ask..?

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I read through the rules on ICSTOR's discord server and with all the negativity and threats of punishment it gives off the vibe of some sick second World War Nazi concentration camp dystopia. That discord server must be a really fun place to spend it's time on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99 and Toushiro
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes