Mar 16, 2023
Well, ICSTOR is already dead for me for a long time like Milftoon aka Scumtoon.
And even ICSTOR release final version of Milfy City today, nothing will change.

Just remove mom and sister from game, and you have nothing other than cheap point and click game at best.
This thread is using officially for memes and complainings for a long time, and this is what makes this game still alive.

I still really love ICSTOR's MILF's from his games, but that's all.
Childish story, CC0 musics, cheap-fake sandbox... That's all.

Mar 16, 2023
I thought he would beat Lewdlab in these days. Now it seems that there are two champions in this game.
Basically, Patreon fucked the whole incest industry.
Like a said, I'm not protecting these scummers, because they are.

But look at their portfolio, ICSTOR created lots of games, while Lewdlab also created his game with additional short game.

Also, keep that in mind, adult gaming market is niche, incest game market is way more niche, mom-son incest game is...
If you consider this, Milfy City is already milking majority of his niche.

sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
A junk game and a developer who has been stealing from his fans for years. And the worst thing is that there are still stupid people who believe this guy, when he has been scamming for more than 2 years with that he will launch an update of his overvalued game. A game that wasn't worth playing years ago, let alone now
but there is gap here" after milfy city he litearly has nothing to offer to his fans so will he (dosnt matter shitty updarte or not) finish hes game ?

Mar 16, 2023
but there is gap here" after milfy city he litearly has nothing to offer to his fans so will he (dosnt matter shitty updarte or not) finish hes game ?
Yes, this is another problem.
Being adult game dev is not really like people's tought.

Devs are start to get burn after times, unfortunately.
Creating adult materials for a long time is not really good for mental health.

But still, he is the guilty one.
He chose the path of milking, instead just resting for a while like Stiglet. (The Visit's creator.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayam85

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Yes, this is another problem.
Being adult game dev is not really like people's tought.

Devs are start to get burn after times, unfortunately.
Creating adult materials for a long time is not really good for mental health.

But still, he is the guilty one.
He chose the path of milking, instead just resting for a while like Stiglet. (The Visit's creator.)
Didnt see that about Stiglet very exciting

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Lewdlab was the dev behind Dreams of Desire right? They were also scamming money..? That was the first AVN I played..
LewdlabHis work will be suspended for a whole year in two days, and the author says it will be updated in this month or two, so the two of them have some magical intersections in this March.

• Haha
Reactions: verizon_vader

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well, ICSTOR is already dead for me for a long time like Milftoon aka Scumtoon.
And even ICSTOR release final version of Milfy City today, nothing will change.

Just remove mom and sister from game, and you have nothing other than cheap point and click game at best.
This thread is using officially for memes and complainings for a long time, and this is what makes this game still alive.

I still really love ICSTOR's MILF's from his games, but that's all.
Childish story, CC0 musics, cheap-fake sandbox... That's all.
It is almost like ICSTOR isn't really the ICSTOR that created all these games. I do find it odd after all these years of creating games. All of a sudden ICSTOR needs help? hmmmmmmmm

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It is almost like ICSTOR isn't really the ICSTOR that created all these games. I do find it odd after all these years of creating games. All of a sudden ICSTOR needs help? hmmmmmmmm
To play devil's advocate, he was apparently trundling along at a reasonable pace until he got told "take out the "extreme" kink or else" ... so on that level I can understand someone losing the motivation to work on a story. But that's the only crumb of credit I'll offer.

Mar 16, 2023
Yes, you can say the same thing for nearly all adult game developers.
They just started fine, and ended up with slow, painfully updates.

Summertima Saga, Being a Dik...
I'm always against crowdfunding because of this, none of the devs using it correct.

Devs milking cows until they turn into skeleton.

2b6cus.jpg

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes, you can say the same thing for nearly all adult game developers.
They just started fine, and ended up with slow, painfully updates.

Summertima Saga, Being a Dik...
I'm always against crowdfunding because of this, none of the devs using it correct.

Devs milking cows until they turn into skeleton.

View attachment 2473644
While I agree with you. My point is that ICSTOR never needed HELP on his games before . ICSTOR is known for his 3D art, yet now all of a sudden he has hired a 3D artist? ICSTOR has hired (paid or unpaid) a writer to finish ICSTOR'S own story? The story on Milfy City was great it just needed to be finished. If ICSTOR wrote 3/4 of the story why does he need someone else to finish it? Some serious RED FLAGS are waving.

There is also some serious questions. The story was that someone turned in the game to Patreon about Celia being Blackmailed. Now all of a sudden Celia is still in the game but the Neighbors are out. There is more then we are being told here.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The story was that someone turned in the game to Patreon about Celia being Blackmailed. Now all of a sudden Celia is still in the game but the Neighbors are out. There is more then we are being told here.
The game got reported for like 20 different infractions. Celia being blackmailed was only one of them.

In addition to the Celia blackmail stuff, we also had:
-any references to characters going to school.
-any references to MC being related to the girls.
-Bob acting too much like a father-figure.
-MC could touch the girls while they were asleep, which was non-consensual.
-Sara talked about her grades. (Apparently college students don't get grades too?!)
-Linda, even when she was acting as a landlord, grounded Sara. It wasn't right that a landlord grounded their tenant.
-Any references to Sara/Lily being teenagers. This includes them being eighteen and nineteen.
-Various sex scenes throughout the game had to be rewritten to make consent more explicitly given.
-The neighbours saw a lesbian woman trying to convert a non-lesbian woman to be a lesbian. Patreon did not like this one bit.

The neighbours aren't critical to the story and weren't overly developed. Additionally, their entire plotline was one big red flag to Patreon.

Celia was also a massive red flag to them; but, unfortunately for me as the writer, she is absolutely critical to the story (perhaps only behind Linda). She's the character that triggers the start of the story and sets events in motion. It wasn't possible to remove her from the game.

We did submit 3-4 different variations to Patreon during the time it was shut down, but the Trust and Safety team rejected each one, which is why she had to be temporarily removed.

We're now massively reworking her story to comply with Trust and Safety Guidelines.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The game got reported for like 20 different infractions. Celia being blackmailed was only one of them.

-MC could touch the girls while they were asleep.
-Sara talked about her grades. Apparently college students don't get graded.
-Linda, even when she was acting as a landlord, grounded Sara. It wasn't right that a landlord grounded their tenant.
-Any references to Sara/Lily being teenagers. This includes them being eighteen and nineteen.
-Various sex scenes throughout the game had to be rewritten to make consent more explicitly given.
-The neighbours saw a lesbian woman trying to convert a non-lesbian woman to be a lesbian. Patreon did not like this one bit.

The neighbours aren't critical to the story and weren't overly developed. Additionally, their entire plotline was one big red flag to Patreon.

Celia was also a massive red flag to them; but, unfortunately for me as the writer, she is absolutely critical to the story (perhaps only behind Linda). She's the character that triggers the start of the story and sets events in motion. It wasn't possible to remove her from the game.

We did submit 3-4 different variations to Patreon during the time it was shut down, but the Trust and Safety team rejected each one, which is why she had to be temporarily removed.

We're now massively reworking her story to comply with Trust and Safety Guidelines.
Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.

Mar 16, 2023
Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.
You know, Patreon is not the only monetization platform?
And this game is mainly about incest, right?

ICSTOR needs to consider either changing their monetization platform or altering the fetish content within their game.
While incest is my favorite genre, the developers must find a new monetization plan immediately.

For both the developers and players, the current storyline of a landlord/roommate relationship is a major turn-off, likely for the majority of incest enthusiasts.

So, they don't really need to lie about anything, this game is already not suitable for Patreon...

Reactions: Toushiro

NaomiKurochi

Sep 11, 2019

-MC could touch the girls while they were asleep, which was non-consensual.
-Sara talked about her grades. (Apparently college students don't get grades too?!)

SO, we are getting back Celia but not the things we liked about her story? Its just a fucking game, who does even care if there is blackmail. That never stoped japanese game creators to add blackmail and rape in their games. Im sure now we are going to have a super consensual soft bdsm with celia after she apologizes for hurting your feelings. And before you start calling me things, no, kinks doesnt reflect reality, some people like ntr but they dont want to get cucked irl. I enjoy games that you play as a FEMC and get abused and that doesnt mean i want it to happend. Rapes in +18 games turn on a lot of people and that doesnt makes them rapists.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes