Mar 16, 2023
The both of us have taken the first seats in that hate train, it seems :-D
I'm still here because of drama and onyxdime.
He is writing nonsense things, and act like he doesn't know what kind of game Milfy City is.

This is a little bit out of context but, I'm also creating incest comic for myself.
I was thinking to sell it but after working on it, don't wanna share with anyone.
Even she's just a pixels, lol.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I'm still here because of drama and onyxdime.
He is writing nonsense things, and act like he doesn't know what kind of game Milfy City is.

This is a little bit out of context but, I'm also creating incest comic for myself.
I was thinking to sell it but after working on it, don't wanna share with anyone.
Even she's just a pixels, lol.
If you don't want to share, why you don't start to cooperate with ICSTOR? He also doesn't want to share his game.
Match made in heaven if you ask me lol

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Unfortunately, the development of Milfy City has stopped.
But don't worry, Icstor will rebuild the game.
He call it "Milfy City :2077".
Yes,as the name ,it will release in 2077.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately, the development of Milfy City has stopped.
But don't worry, Icstor will rebuild the game.
He call it "Milfy City :2077".
Yes,as the name ,it will release in 2077.
Rumor has it that ICSTOR is Sam Bankman Fried and took time off developing Milfy City to focus his scamming skills in the crypto world. Being under house arrest during bail and given restricted access to the internet we are not going to see any further game development. Perhaps he will have more time to finish it when he is jailed.

• Haha
Reactions: I Gabriel

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The game got reported for like 20 different infractions. Celia being blackmailed was only one of them.

In addition to the Celia blackmail stuff, we also had:
-any references to characters going to school.
-any references to MC being related to the girls.
-Bob acting too much like a father-figure.
-MC could touch the girls while they were asleep, which was non-consensual.
-Sara talked about her grades. (Apparently college students don't get grades too?!)
-Linda, even when she was acting as a landlord, grounded Sara. It wasn't right that a landlord grounded their tenant.
-Any references to Sara/Lily being teenagers. This includes them being eighteen and nineteen.
-Various sex scenes throughout the game had to be rewritten to make consent more explicitly given.
-The neighbours saw a lesbian woman trying to convert a non-lesbian woman to be a lesbian. Patreon did not like this one bit.

The neighbours aren't critical to the story and weren't overly developed. Additionally, their entire plotline was one big red flag to Patreon.

Celia was also a massive red flag to them; but, unfortunately for me as the writer, she is absolutely critical to the story (perhaps only behind Linda). She's the character that triggers the start of the story and sets events in motion. It wasn't possible to remove her from the game.

We did submit 3-4 different variations to Patreon during the time it was shut down, but the Trust and Safety team rejected each one, which is why she had to be temporarily removed.

We're now massively reworking her story to comply with Trust and Safety Guidelines.
You did a huge job, there’s no doubt. How do you estimate the release date now?

Reactions: Onyxdime

abram1

May 24, 2020
Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.

Japanese developers face similar, but different censorship issues on a massive scale.
For example, Night of Revenge had to have every single animation completely re-rendered to add mosaics to cocks and vaginas. This delayed release of the game by weeks and added loads of unnecessary work to the poor guy behind it.

Unfortunately, I suspect there are some pirates on this forum who are probably writing a version of her story that would definitely violate the guidelines. And that's terrible. Simply awful.

I write stories about magical girls getting violated and impregnated by tentacle monsters and demons. I'm the last person in the world to make a moralistic argument.
Just hypothetically and theoretically, how difficult for that "mysterious" pirate would it be to re-write partially some of the storylines? Is he writing the "main" story and the real one simultaneously and then, out of the blue, the patch pops up here? And turning the patched plot to its roots concerns not only Celia path but everything else, that violated the terms of Patreon or am I reading it wrong and hopes are way too high?

Also, can you ask ICSTOR if he's planning to add harem route after 1.0 release, complete version/ultimate edition. The community was hoping for it, even your game's main page depicts MC with those gorgeous ladies, that's like a true ending of this VN "and four of them lived happily after, enjoying their incestuous relationship the best they could".

Hats off from a flibustier to the writer.

Reactions: Throon

Tarfog

Apr 3, 2019

Japanese developers face similar, but different censorship issues on a massive scale.
For example, Night of Revenge had to have every single animation completely re-rendered to add mosaics to cocks and vaginas. This delayed release of the game by weeks and added loads of unnecessary work to the poor guy behind it.

I write stories about magical girls getting violated and impregnated by tentacle monsters and demons. I'm the last person in the world to make a moralistic argument.
i wonder if these "pirates" will have it done by the same time the final release comes out

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
i wonder if these "pirates" will have it done by the same time the final release comes out
I wonder if the MC is released at all, becourse we have not any spcific date yet, the dev keeps silence and we have the lack of any new prevews.

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I got it right! Patreon wants to change the story of this game and that is why the game will not be released?

Jugovic

Feb 1, 2019
What’s up guys it’s 2023 and this guy icstor still suffers from lazytits. Maybe in 2024 he’ll recover and releases the whole game :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes