Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Honestly, I don't know if it's even worth waiting for. Since the game will not be completed properly (just a rushed ''ending''). If I'm thinking correctly.. this update will be the last one.. and the game will be ''completed'' ?

There's a lot of content to do, and I doubt the dev will create it. There's aunt with her hot partner.. (I would like to see sex with aunt..) neighbors, mom route, therapist, forgotten girl from class from school ( I forgot her name) and many others, to be completed. Looking at Caroline route, we have a few possibilities (endings) harem.. solo (pregnancy) etc... so with other women we should also have similiar route/endings I think.

Just like a few situations from the game, not explained in detail yet.. (hidden room of the MC's father for example)

So many things to do, and I doubt the dev will finish it all. For me abandoned tag looks better for this game.
I used to like this game, very much. But after seeing what this dev is like and how he loves milk.. sorry, I'm not one to spend money on such people. I don't know why so many people are so naive and still support him. :HideThePain:
Hi there,

We're not rushing the ending. All plot points are being properly tied up. Going through your points quickly though:
  1. Liza and Yazmin (Aunties before Patreon changed things) sex will happen. I'm waiting on renders being sent across for them.
  2. Neighbours got axed by Patreon, but we only had 1 proper scene complete for them anyway, so there wasn't a huge loss.
  3. Linda (Mom before Patreon changed things) is currently being worked on by me right now.
  4. Judy the therapist is done.
  5. Caroline is done.
  6. Delilah, the girl from college is done. (ICSTOR let me write her entire story myself, so hope you enjoy it!)
  7. Sara and Lily (Previously the sister and her best friend from the college) are currently having their renders done. I'm waiting for them to be sent across.
In terms of the harem ending, that would add another 3-ish months on to development time. As the project is already massively behind ICSTOR took the decision to not include it in the 1.0 version that we are trying to get released in March/April.

That doesn't mean there's never going to be a harem ending though, and if ICSTOR is happy to let me work on Milfy City post 1.0 then I'm happy to write a proper harem ending.

Other things like Bob's room etc. haven't been forgotten.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
In terms of the harem ending, that would add another 3-ish months on to development time. As the project is already massively behind ICSTOR took the decision to not include it in the 1.0 version that we are trying to get released in March/April.

That doesn't mean there's never going to be a harem ending though, and if ICSTOR is happy to let me work on Milfy City post 1.0 then I'm happy to write a proper harem ending.

Don't worry it has only been about 2 YEARS since the last update so there is no rush LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL -Saracam off

Reactions: raz100raz100

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Hi there,

We're not rushing the ending. All plot points are being properly tied up. Going through your points quickly though:
  1. Liza and Yazmin (Aunties before Patreon changed things) sex will happen. I'm waiting on renders being sent across for them.
  2. Neighbours got axed by Patreon, but we only had 1 proper scene complete for them anyway, so there wasn't a huge loss.
  3. Linda (Mom before Patreon changed things) is currently being worked on by me right now.
  4. Judy the therapist is done.
  5. Caroline is done.
  6. Delilah, the girl from college is done. (ICSTOR let me write her entire story myself, so hope you enjoy it!)
  7. Sara and Lily (Previously the sister and her best friend from the college) are currently having their renders done. I'm waiting for them to be sent across.

Does the end of the game go to the main menu screen after the last scence, or can the game be continued freely after the last scence?

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
I know this might have been asked before, but I haven't been to the milfy city thread alot, but on icstors patreon it says

"Milfy City Final Edition - (~March 2023)"

Is the release of the final edition still scheduled to be released this month?

Reactions: vmaks and ZYF117

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I know this might have been asked before, but I haven't been to the milfy city thread alot, but on icstors patreon it says

"Milfy City Final Edition - (~March 2023)"

Is the release of the final edition still scheduled to be released this month?
Maybe ICSTOR is scheduling his release dates according to the Chinese calendar?! Today it is Second Month 28, 2023 (gui-mao), year of the Rabbit.

BAM3ln8CAAAO_kY.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Savilesavile

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Linda (Mom before Patreon changed things
Sara and Lily (Previously the sister and her best friend from the college)
what's the point in even playing at this point?

Freeloading Family intensifies

Reactions: vmaks

abraxas007

Sep 16, 2019
Reasoning seriously and not sarcastically toward icstor, I think he missed a great opportunity. It marked an era in this type of games by creating a real gem. Unfortunately, he completely destroyed his reputation and I think he can never get it back even if he were to do something better and get serious about it. Sadness!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You people are unbelievably bad at reading between the lines, i have no idea how onyxdime has managed to keep replying in this thread without ragequitting
what was thw appeal of the game in the begining? incest and harem as people wanted the whole family, what's the point of playing this game if that is out of the window?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
The games has required an incest patch from the very first release, nothing has changed
You are talking to walls, not worth trying to explain it for the coomers.

because the patch was the intended way to play the game...
And? What has changed here now according to you? Linda is still landlady, Caroline/Sara are still roommates. Exactly what the patch will change. And exactly what Onyxdime has tried to explain without saying it directly to avoid some Patreon scumbags from axing things in case some butthurt once again reports things again to them and they come here to read stuff.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you do realize that the writer himself has talked about the issue multiple times, hence the "You people are unbelievably bad at reading between the lines"
then how come he didn't mention Caroline being reworked after patreon's investigation? stop the copium

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes