BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Well, there isn't a dislike button :) It's either sad or facepalm for a negative "like" :D

At this point though, NTR would be kinda funny... Like adding insult to injury really.
It would be absolutely hilarious. After fucking with players for 5 years with delays to the point where he's a punchline in other games and hated by most of the community, he finally releases an update with NTR. He could also make all the girls futa and throw some scat in there too, just to maximize the blowback.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
The least interesting character in this game imo :ROFLMAO:
I liked Caroline's route, the fact that she was not our protagonist's SIMP from the beginning was a good counterbalance to Linda and Sara with whom we didn't have to work so hard to initiate a relationship, but I can understand the fact that the character seems uninteresting because of how her route progressed, since there is only one path in her story and several things go from being a real tension to a cheap drama.

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Well, there isn't a dislike button :) It's either sad or facepalm for a negative "like" :D

At this point though, NTR would be kinda funny... Like adding insult to injury really.
I don't think NTR is this game thing. Even option of this will be looks wrong. I like NTR and even cuckolding sometimes (adventurous couple really amazing game:cool:), but I don't wanna see another men dicks in Milfy City (and most of players I think too), this is just wrong place for that. But I really will be happy to see how Linda cuckolding Bob with MC, that will be awesome :D. And if Icstor not fuck all up again, it really can be in one of final endings (one of preview was been about it, and it's really looks amazing. I even rebuild it by myself for fun and found few interesting tricks from Icstor than try it. Icstor really talented man, when he wanna be).

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes