boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Am I crazy or is it as weird as I think that Onyxdime can't progress because of a Syntax Error? If you send someone else a piece of software so that they can test it for you, you would run it yourself first, right?

Reactions: Fragmandk

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Milfy City - Final Edition - Alpha Testing Phase - Updated 2

Hi everyone! :)
We have now moved on to the testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!
Bug fixing is an, unfortunately, unavoidable step of game development. We are still on track for an August 2023 release.
EDITED 2
The current state of testing, bug fixing, and fixing typos is as follows:
Prologue: 100% (Typos corrected.)
Linda+Bob: 60% (1 bug found and fixed. Typos fixed.) Sara: 100% (3 major bugs found, 4 minor bugs found. Two key points of Sara's route not triggering, preventing relationship advancement. Sara willing to engage in sex at night before you have even spoken with her. Additionally, the Lily+Sara Spin the Bottle scene gets stuck on a loop, resulting in the player infinitely playing spin the bottle, getting their cock sucked by Sara, and then having to play spin the bottle again. Certainly not the worst hell loop imaginable. Typos fixed.)
Caroline: 100% (2 scenes were missing from the gallery. These have been added. Typos have been corrected.)
Liza and Yazmin: 100% (2 Bugs found. Typos fixed.) Zuri and Suri: 100% (No bugs or typos found.)
Delilah+Gym Bro: 100%. (2 game breaking bugs have been identified and fixed. Typos have been corrected. 1 extra scene not triggering at conclusion of story, this has been added back in.)
Judy: 55% (Route cannot be progressed due to bug not allowing access to her house. Programmer investigating.)
Violet: 20% (2 game-breaking bugs identified. Route cannot be progressed. Error screen when attempting to go down her route. Game crashes when she invites you into her house. 1 other major bug identified. Violet appearing in the shop on Day 1, demanding cash from the player. Programmer is investigating.)
Lily: 100% (8 bugs identified. Certain renders not appearing, Lily appearing in places when she shouldn't be. Animations playing at wrong times. etc. These have been passed to the programmer to fix. A couple of typos have also been fixed.)
Celia: 35% (No bugs detected, but some content slightly changed to comply with Patreon Trust and Safety guidelines.)
Secret Option: 100% :)
EDITED 2
I'll update the current status of our testing every three days to show how progress is being made. (I'll edit that post or add a new one.)
We're almost there.
ICSTOR
I hope that "Judy & Violet" bug will not be a big issue

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I hope that "Judy & Violet" bug will not be a big issue
It's not. Syntax Error means he made a typo, something like:
action [Jump("Celias_Room1)]
instead of
action [Jump("Celias_Room1")]
which is why the programer didn't require a save.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
Oh nice! Hope some NTR content is coming!
I think it would be great if there was NTR content in this game mainly to have more branching (it would help us to have more characters and know that the main character doesn't have everything secured with the female characters), more interactions (it would help us to develop all the characters more) and more content (if we play the canon content it's barely over 2 months long in the game and in some days you can hardly do anything).

P.D: I know that many say that NTR is forbidden in this game and I can understand why, as originally the story is not about this, but let's also admit that the game has a lot of things that are quite free and that currently other things that were an important part of the game will be removed.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I think it would be great if there was NTR content in this game mainly to have more branching (it would help us to have more characters and know that the main character doesn't have everything secured with the female characters), more interactions (it would help us to develop all the characters more) and more content (if we play the canon content it's barely over 2 months long in the game and in some days you can hardly do anything).

P.D: I know that many say that NTR is forbidden in this game and I can understand why, as originally the story is not about this, but let's also admit that the game has a lot of things that are quite free and that currently other things that were an important part of the game will be removed.
Hey that's a great idea. I bet everyone would be super stoked if they held off releasing this for another year or 3 so they could wedge in some NTR, since it's such a universally beloved genre.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes