Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I've been a Caroline guy since Day 1 personally (found this game during the 2020 lockdown, and it being my first VN EVER)

Caroline will always be #1 to me, as far as #2 and #3 among those images; Celia & Linda respectively
Caroline is also my favourite

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
To be honest preggo content is not really necessary or needed in this particular game. What matters in most VN games is a good well thought story and decent amount of fucking scenes.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
From the discord general:

Hi everyone,

I sent my update over to ICSTOR a bit too late today and it seems like he's already logged off, unfortunately.

He'll update the Patreon post in the morning, but just to keep my promise of updating you every 3 days, here's my current progress on the alpha testing:

Prologue: 100% (Typos corrected.)
Linda+Bob: 60% (1 bug found and fixed. Typos fixed.)
Sara: 100% (3 major bugs found, 4 minor bugs found. Two key points of Sara's route not triggering, preventing relationship advancement. Sara willing to engage in sex at night before you have even spoken with her. Additionally, the Lily+Sara Spin the Bottle scene gets stuck on a loop, resulting in the player infinitely playing spin the bottle, getting their cock sucked by Sara, and then having to play spin the bottle again. Certainly not the worst hell loop imaginable. Typos fixed.)
Caroline: 100% (2 scenes were missing from the gallery. These have been added. Typos have been corrected.)
Liza and Yazmin: 100% (2 Bugs found. Typos fixed.)
Zuri and Suri: 100% (No bugs or typos found.)
Delilah+Gym Bro: 100%. (2 game breaking bugs have been identified and fixed. Typos have been corrected. 1 extra scene not triggering at conclusion of story, this has been added back in.)
Judy: 100% (3 Game-breaking bugs identified. Nightmare fuel Judy overlapping render neutralised. Judy's text messages not coming through.)
Violet: 100% (2 game-breaking bugs identified. Route cannot be progressed. Error screen when attempting to go down her route. Game crashes when she invites you into her house. 1 other major bug identified. Violet appearing in the shop on Day 1, demanding cash from the player. Programmer is investigating.)
Lily: 100% (8 bugs identified. Certain renders not appearing, Lily appearing in places when she shouldn't be. Animations playing at wrong times. etc. These have been passed to the programmer to fix. A couple of typos have also been fixed.)
Celia: 100% (Three bugs detected, and 51 A4 pages of content changes to comply with Patreon Trust and Safety guidelines.)
Secret Option: 100%

Our brave programmer is currently working through 51 pages of bugs, Patreon-forbidden content, and typos on Celia. I think he said his target for completion was end of the week.
I have a suspicious feeling that there is going to be a 'sorry guys, the bugs were harder to deal with than expected so we have to delay the update for another year' post next week. As if this was the bug fixing:

y3Al24.gif

blind

Mar 16, 2017
I'm here for the debauchery. My life is pretty ordinary so I like to see unnusual situations (at least for me). So NTR or not, doesn't matter. Fuck... if the ambience is good, it can be anything, sharing, urination, rimming, dog, horse, aliens... Just enjoy the damn games... They are just good positioned pixels ;)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i asked in milfy city but I have played genshin a couple of times, my fav is that first girl you meet, the one with red hair
Okay. Well I was a bit confused because you didn't specify "milfy city" when you asked me "what is your favorite character in that game?" I like all the characters in milfy city, they all have unique personalities.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
From the discord general:

Hi everyone,

I sent my update over to ICSTOR a bit too late today and it seems like he's already logged off, unfortunately.

He'll update the Patreon post in the morning, but just to keep my promise of updating you every 3 days, here's my current progress on the alpha testing:

Prologue: 100% (Typos corrected.)
Linda+Bob: 60% (1 bug found and fixed. Typos fixed.)
Sara: 100% (3 major bugs found, 4 minor bugs found. Two key points of Sara's route not triggering, preventing relationship advancement. Sara willing to engage in sex at night before you have even spoken with her. Additionally, the Lily+Sara Spin the Bottle scene gets stuck on a loop, resulting in the player infinitely playing spin the bottle, getting their cock sucked by Sara, and then having to play spin the bottle again. Certainly not the worst hell loop imaginable. Typos fixed.)
Caroline: 100% (2 scenes were missing from the gallery. These have been added. Typos have been corrected.)
Liza and Yazmin: 100% (2 Bugs found. Typos fixed.)
Zuri and Suri: 100% (No bugs or typos found.)
Delilah+Gym Bro: 100%. (2 game breaking bugs have been identified and fixed. Typos have been corrected. 1 extra scene not triggering at conclusion of story, this has been added back in.)
Judy: 100% (3 Game-breaking bugs identified. Nightmare fuel Judy overlapping render neutralised. Judy's text messages not coming through.)
Violet: 100% (2 game-breaking bugs identified. Route cannot be progressed. Error screen when attempting to go down her route. Game crashes when she invites you into her house. 1 other major bug identified. Violet appearing in the shop on Day 1, demanding cash from the player. Programmer is investigating.)
Lily: 100% (8 bugs identified. Certain renders not appearing, Lily appearing in places when she shouldn't be. Animations playing at wrong times. etc. These have been passed to the programmer to fix. A couple of typos have also been fixed.)
Celia: 100% (Three bugs detected, and 51 A4 pages of content changes to comply with Patreon Trust and Safety guidelines.)
Secret Option: 100%

Our brave programmer is currently working through 51 pages of bugs, Patreon-forbidden content, and typos on Celia. I think he said his target for completion was end of the week.
Reminder that this is a Renpy game
Like, when there is a gamebreaking bug on a released game update, if someone gives enough of a fuck (Even I have done it a couple of times) he releases the changed file so everyone can keep playing
Because its a Renpy game
Its been like a month of "programming and testing"

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes