jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
latest game engine
I already saw another dev say they were delaying _their_ update to rewrite everything for Ren'Py8, because they updated Python, so this would not surprise... and might actually be a legit reason, butttttttttt.... for the other dev, I expect a month or two, tops, for this one? A decade or two, minimum.

busiest threads on the site
Especially considering how much disk space and bandwidth this one thread uses. But it's still probably not worth their time/effort.

name even one
Immediately thought Steam, so checked. One curator reviewed this game there -- F95... :unsure::unsure::unsure: So, even on Steam it's still this site.

should have been locked a while ago
The last time it was locked (what was it 1k pages ago) the mod unlocked it with a stern warning that if the thread kept bad-mouthing this dev, talking about patreon supporters, etc. then they'd lock it again... so much for their warning, there's hundreds of pages of just the type of stuff they said not to post... I think they've given up on reigning in this thread.

his timezone
Had same thought, but w/o knowing when the screenshot taker's timezone is... or how long they delayed before posting it here... [shrugs]

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
moronic meme, typical in this thread. theres no reason for him to release the game now, considering patreon rules during every 1st day of the month, given september is almost over. least to say he may hold a grudge against us for when we got his patreon embargo'd because of his lies, which if he holds a grudge, he won't even release anything this year. Not to include the fact his patreon is bigger than ever, while people await a ghost update. Why finish anything right now, given the conditions? just postpone it again

how moronic can you be to believe dates given by him, when he responds with meme, jokes or laughs? it's like you never sat down and talked to a child before, morons

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
moronic meme, typical in this thread. theres no reason for him to release the game now, considering patreon rules during every 1st day of the month, given september is almost over. least to say he may hold a grudge against us for when we got his patreon embargo'd because of his lies, which if he holds a grudge, he won't even release anything this year. Not to include the fact his patreon is bigger than ever, while people await a ghost update. Why finish anything right now, given the conditions? just postpone it again

how moronic can you be to believe dates given by him, when he responds with meme, jokes or laughs? it's like you never sat down and talked to a child before, morons
relax brother its not that deep

sassolino2121

Aug 11, 2021
Guys hear me out, this is my prediction: he is prolly gonna release the 1.0 at this deadline for real, so he will “prove” to his patreons he is not a scammer, then he will announce the new game officially and then gonna behave like this again so he will milk all his patreons for another 2 years

tbh I don’t give a fuck, I come here sometimes only for the show but I don’t get how ppl still manage to trust him after all the scammed deadlines

Reactions: Heaits
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes