jajayala

Mar 13, 2020
"Update:

14th - The release of the beta version will occur before the 24th of this month. Some aspects took longer than anticipated, but I'm confident that many of you will appreciate the new features that have slightly delayed the release. I'm aiming for a release around the 20th, but please keep in mind that this is just an estimate from my end :)"

2 more days.......
more like 2 more years if not decades(

ouine

Apr 30, 2017
I am just interested to see how long can he delay the update and still keep patrons.
Forever I guess? Also It could be that it doesn't matter for him anymore, after all this time releasing nothing but preview pics and trailers and earning money for that... he may have more than he aimed so everything now is a bonus?

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
As I mentioned earlier:
  • This forum is perfect and at the same time cheap advertising because some people here actually pay at patreon
  • Furthermore, the continuous posts here give the feeling that the topic is alive.
  • The release date is basically being pushed from week to week. This is done intentionally because if they were to say the update will be out in six months, half of the people wouldn't wait. So, following the principle that the more it costs us, the more it's worth to us, some people here actually wait for it.
Don't be fooled. Put yourself in his shoes - if the money is flowing, why would they publish it? Let me ask differently - how many of you would release this update while making that kind of money? Remember, the new game isn't out yet, or it might turn out to be weak. You can curse him, but you would also prolong it as much as possible. He will release it, but only after the earnings drop.

That's why this forum should be blocked.

duckman123

Oct 3, 2018
Lol on the Discord they can CONFIDENTLY state the game will be out before the 24th, but have no ability to determine whether it will be today or tomorrow. What a shit show.

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
As I mentioned earlier:
  • This forum is perfect and at the same time cheap advertising because some people here actually pay at patreon
  • Furthermore, the continuous posts here give the feeling that the topic is alive.
  • The release date is basically being pushed from week to week. This is done intentionally because if they were to say the update will be out in six months, half of the people wouldn't wait. So, following the principle that the more it costs us, the more it's worth to us, some people here actually wait for it.
Don't be fooled. Put yourself in his shoes - if the money is flowing, why would they publish it? Let me ask differently - how many of you would release this update while making that kind of money? Remember, the new game isn't out yet, or it might turn out to be weak. You can curse him, but you would also prolong it as much as possible. He will release it, but only after the earnings drop.

That's why this forum should be blocked.
If someone pays for his Patreon only because this thread is active, they're a fool.
This is a game that was last updated/released over 2 years ago.
If someone reviews even the latest 10 posts, they should see confirmation and sarcasm from people that this is never coming out.

An argument could be made that this thread may hurt his revenue, not help it.
As others have pointed out, his Discord members and Steam promotion are probably boosting his subs more than this thread.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Alright guys, finally the wait is over.

Icstor decides to not to keep us wait till 24th sep, so he decides to post an another post why the game is further delays to oct 2nd week

• Angry
Reactions: reslu
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes