coolcat110

Dec 22, 2019
The only worry is that he will be treated differently, "steam for the full version (elite version) want to see the full?" You can't just pay for me on patreon, you have to pay for me on steam! Idiots."

• Haha
Reactions: Hent_M

coolcat110

Dec 22, 2019
For this developer, I think, just encouraging the method is useless, the only thing to do is to stop sponsoring him. How did he get away with it? Because even if he doesn't release updates, he still makes a lot of money.

• Angry
Reactions: deesnuts

Trishlix

Sep 6, 2023
Fast track to Sep 21, 2024. Forum page 9478

“ICSHITOR said the final release is coming out on the 24th”

the discussion saga continues…

Reactions: PRTech

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Just a reminder, it can come out tomorrow, it can come out in a month, or next year
But it will most likely be incomplete on one front or another and need "another month" to add whats missing

Reactions: Xumeey and D0gs

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Patreon doesn't give a Shit about missed deadlines
You'll only get the automathed answer "if you think the creator is not being serious, junst cancel the pledge"
Has already worked once. Most platforms use an automatic system, with human reviewers. If enough reports are sent in, a script is triggered and the page is automatically locked for review... And reviewing this type of page can take days.

duckman123

Oct 3, 2018
My theory: Milfy City is complete, and has been for a while. He's actually working on some shitty Milfy Mafia Demo to tease people with shortly after the release of Milfy City. That way (some) Patrons will stay on board for the new game.

Icstor is 1% a game dev and 99% a used car salesman, because his ability to give you a load of shit and make a fortune off it is unmatched.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Although it's not F95zone's normal way of doing things, I would almost like to appeal to the moderators to make an exception to the rules and temporarily close this thread if the developer does not deliver tomorrow.

It's not standard, but we should acknowledge that Milfy City is a special circumstance. Even though it's appropriately marked as 'Abandoned', this thread contributes heavily to the developer's ever-growing Patreon numbers. It does this purely by virtue of being one of the busiest threads on the site.

There are no other advertising channels that ICSTOR uses. Their absurd growth in Patreon numbers comes from one place: here.

I realize the irony of bringing up morality in this context. However, all evidence currently points to ICSTOR and their team actively engaging in deceit to trick people out of their money. Note, I'm not accusing anyone of collaborating with scam artists, but I'm starting to wonder how much longer the role F95zone plays in this —however passively— can be justified.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes