phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I'll summarize the last few years of this thread by the people:

- Those with a sense of reality
Highly doubtful any update will ever come. Understand ICSTOR is milking people. Seeing is believing. Check back on the thread every now and then for laughs and to verify their doubts of a release are accurate.

- The reminders
Must constantly tell everyone how ICSTOR has lied over the years, usually including screenshots of past quotes and promises, especially when ICSTOR makes a vague announcement.
Frequent sarcastic posts like "X days until his next delay".
Can't understand why his Patreon revenue is still strong, so must also post screenshots of subscriber numbers, reminding everyone how stupid people can be.

- Newbs
Unaware of the years of empty promises by ICSTOR and feel an update will actually come. Likely new subscribers to the Patreon who found the forum later, or who haven't read through the legitimate comments from users before giving ICSTOR money.
Occasional person who actually tried and likes the game, looking for tips. These are lost all of the other bumps and posts lacking anything noteworthy.

- Simps
The game was SOOOO GREAT, I can't wait for the next one to come. He's posted so many screenshots and trailers, the game has to be coming. It's even coming to Steam! They stay pretty quiet here, though, and focus on Discord. Will occasionally come to ICSTOR's defense and talk about how difficult and complex the game is to develop.

- Trolls
"It's out!"

- Bots and bumpers.
Bumping the thread with illogical posts, but no real content. The bumpers laugh about being called bots, but continue to reply to as many posts as possible, frequently with contradictory statements. They frequently have private profiles so you can't look at their post history.

As a realist, I mostly just react to posts with :ROFLMAO: and :FacePalm:.
The morons with infinite money makes me itch to start a game using the newly released DALL-E 3. Imagine how much money can I make by just generating pictures. I can just infinitely promise updates and morons will pay me all the same, please morons sub to me, i will post link soon!!

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts

Chris08

Jul 4, 2018
So it makes the creators not accountable for their actions ?
They are accountable, if they make promises they should keep it and not make excuses. Beside I’m quite sure most of the followers don’t know about Icstor so in which if he doesn’t release the game by like October 15th 2023 I’ll be reporting him, but not on patreon I’ll be reporting him on Steam ;)

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
He is already preparing the argument to justify another delay.

This doesn't hold up, I've seen countless games and none of them have these problems.

This is not World of Warcraft.

It is clear that ICSTOR is a botch or a fraud.

There's no more.
I had missed or forgotten the bit about the "massive rework of how discord and patreon are managed". grrr No, ICSTOR, you just need to maintain a reasonable work pace, communicate regularly, and *stop lying*. The problem is your behavior and work ethic, not how your discord and patreon are "managed".

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
They are accountable, if they make promises they should keep it and not make excuses. Beside I’m quite sure most of the followers don’t know about Icstor so in which if he doesn’t release the game by like October 15th 2023 I’ll be reporting him, but not on patreon I’ll be reporting him on Steam ;)
Wait until 10/15??
We will report him directly if he comes on Steam at any time, no need to wait for 10/15

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
It doesn't mean that something will ever happen but at least they answer when we ask them questions. In any case there are loads of better AVN, enough to last a few years of waiting if all this was just another lie, which does not seem logical to me in this story which is why wanting to end this game when there could be so much more, so much will be unfinished in the game anyway. Wait and see

• Angry
Reactions: deesnuts

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
If Icstor postpones the release any further, we must report it massively on patreon. If done correctly, he could miss the next payment. So if he knows we're serious, he'll release the game on time.

Reactions: Tra Lala

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If Icstor postpones the release any further, we must report it massively on patreon. If done correctly, he could miss the next payment. So if he knows we're serious, he'll release the game on time.
Patreon doesn't give a Shit about missed deadlines
You'll only get the automathed answer "if you think the creator is not being serious, just cancel the pledge"

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes