Nov 17, 2019
I honestly only come back to this thread because its so fucking hilarious. I do not understand why anyone is supporting Icstor when its clear its a scam. Honestly should be reported to Patreon and have them look into it, but then again a fool and their money are easily parted lol.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
maybe dude's trying to be an Admin :BootyTime:, thats why dude's acting like that
Tbh being an Admin in 2-3 servers, i would say it's not what people think. Normal people think this is fun but in reality, it's not. Yea if you are banning people of any criticism to dev or hurt your ego then I would say it's a very childish thing. Every game dev needs to face criticism and good dev are still there. I still doubt this guy is even an adult, if he is his mentality is still in kindergarten days.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
I think it's well beyond that. That person has to be one of the biggest boot licker Icstor has, and has been posting in that Discord for almost as long as Milfy City's been around, with +500 pages of old posts.

That person is the living embodiment of sunk cost fallacy, having sunk 5 years into it.
Or that is CRAPSTOR with an ALT account, giving that emoji to people he wants banned.

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
I think the game's release plans are something like this:
- Until the 24th: beta testing;
- After the 24th: gamma testing;
- Somewhere on the 25th - 26th: release on Nintendo Switch;
- Around the 30th: release on PC.

And yes, the numbers are not days, as many thought, but years.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I don’t think the update exists. Nevertheless, should such a thing have been done properly, the making of alternative ending is more promising.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021

He's going to announce on the 24th that he's going to remake the entire game with the latest game engine for Steam sales, and we'll be playing it on Ps6(maybe 7?).

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Let's pretend to believe him,
4 days....... Can't wait :love:
And again some one fall for his trap.//sakasmus
Let's entertain the idea that Milfy City will release BEFORE the 24th of Sept (23rd Sept 11:59pm). // her it says before the 24th
Now the bot says 4 days left from 20th to 23th its 3 days not 4 days,
if the bot postet that around 19th then it would be 4 days to the 23th.
If the bot dont know how to count days then what you thing about the update right no update.

osmarhf90

Dec 10, 2017

Could be the century

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes