Carrivol

Apr 24, 2023
The utter non-rationalality of people subscribing and people continueing to subscribe to ICSHIT's patreon would be perfect for major sociological/psychological study. The absolute brainrot needed to give this man more money is just fascinating. Must be some congruence with those who subscribe and those with a cuckold fetish.

I mean look at this shit...

123_scrubbed.png

Tra Lala

Jun 22, 2018
The utter non-rationalality of people subscribing and people continueing to subscribe to ICSHIT's patreon would be perfect for major sociological/psychological study. The absolute brainrot needed to give this man more money is just fascinating. Must be some congruence with those who subscribe and those with a cuckold fetish.

I mean look at this shit...

View attachment 2943672
thats how you make money bois!

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
I'll summarize the last few years of this thread by the people:

- Those with a sense of reality
Highly doubtful any update will ever come. Understand ICSTOR is milking people. Seeing is believing. Check back on the thread every now and then for laughs and to verify their doubts of a release are accurate.

- The reminders
Must constantly tell everyone how ICSTOR has lied over the years, usually including screenshots of past quotes and promises, especially when ICSTOR makes a vague announcement.
Frequent sarcastic posts like "X days until his next delay".
Can't understand why his Patreon revenue is still strong, so must also post screenshots of subscriber numbers, reminding everyone how stupid people can be.

- Newbs
Unaware of the years of empty promises by ICSTOR and feel an update will actually come. Likely new subscribers to the Patreon who found the forum later, or who haven't read through the legitimate comments from users before giving ICSTOR money.
Occasional person who actually tried and likes the game, looking for tips. These are lost all of the other bumps and posts lacking anything noteworthy.

- Simps
The game was SOOOO GREAT, I can't wait for the next one to come. He's posted so many screenshots and trailers, the game has to be coming. It's even coming to Steam! They stay pretty quiet here, though, and focus on Discord. Will occasionally come to ICSTOR's defense and talk about how difficult and complex the game is to develop.

- Trolls
"It's out!"

- Bots and bumpers.
Bumping the thread with illogical posts, but no real content. The bumpers laugh about being called bots, but continue to reply to as many posts as possible, frequently with contradictory statements. They frequently have private profiles so you can't look at their post history.

As a realist, I mostly just react to posts with :ROFLMAO: and :FacePalm:.

Jul 26, 2023
Yo guys if you're sick of waiting for this charlatan's empty promises check out these latest games I've found that are insanely good quality. They are 2dcg/2D which have been crazy good lately.

#1 - Resident X. Just found this game and it's good I want to spread it around and support. Not very far with the mom yet but it was such a good hook I'm literally making this comment because of it. Also the game itself, and the story/plot plot, is actually intriguing and good.
https://f95zone.to/threads/resident-x-v0-7-public-red-pixel-games.80528/

Other 2dcg:
# 2. Confined with Goddesses - https://f95zone.to/threads/confined-with-goddesses-v1-0-premium-legacy-eroniverse.60506/
# 3. Milf's Plaza - https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-plaza-v0-8-9d-public-texic.66273/

If you guys have other suggestions to kill the time till Milfy City is done let me know. Especially 2D/2dcg, although any are good. I've played most of the big titles so looking for gems

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Hi everyone!

We recently moved on to the alpha testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!

In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.

Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

His last post " Milfy City - Final Edition - Last Update "
And he still expects us to believe him. lol
He is already preparing the argument to justify another delay.

This doesn't hold up, I've seen countless games and none of them have these problems.

This is not World of Warcraft.

It is clear that ICSTOR is a botch or a fraud.

There's no more.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I'll summarize the last few years of this thread by the people:

- Those with a sense of reality
Highly doubtful any update will ever come. Understand ICSTOR is milking people. Seeing is believing. Check back on the thread every now and then for laughs and to verify their doubts of a release are accurate.

- The reminders
Must constantly tell everyone how ICSTOR has lied over the years, usually including screenshots of past quotes and promises, especially when ICSTOR makes a vague announcement.
Frequent sarcastic posts like "X days until his next delay".
Can't understand why his Patreon revenue is still strong, so must also post screenshots of subscriber numbers, reminding everyone how stupid people can be.

- Newbs
Unaware of the years of empty promises by ICSTOR and feel an update will actually come. Likely new subscribers to the Patreon who found the forum later, or who haven't read through the legitimate comments from users before giving ICSTOR money.
Occasional person who actually tried and likes the game, looking for tips. These are lost all of the other bumps and posts lacking anything noteworthy.

- Simps
The game was SOOOO GREAT, I can't wait for the next one to come. He's posted so many screenshots and trailers, the game has to be coming. It's even coming to Steam! They stay pretty quiet here, though, and focus on Discord. Will occasionally come to ICSTOR's defense and talk about how difficult and complex the game is to develop.

- Trolls
"It's out!"

- Bots and bumpers.
Bumping the thread with illogical posts, but no real content. The bumpers laugh about being called bots, but continue to reply to as many posts as possible, frequently with contradictory statements. They frequently have private profiles so you can't look at their post history.

As a realist, I mostly just react to posts with :ROFLMAO: and :FacePalm:.
The letter "I" in MILKER stands for ICSTOR.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and deesnuts

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone!

In an effort to keep you well-informed, we have been consistently updating the previous post every three days. We hope this approach has allowed many of you to stay engaged and keep up to date with the progress our team has been making.

While we are currently in the alpha stage, I am pleased to report that substantial progress has been made in addressing bugs. Roughly 65-70% of the reported issues have been successfully resolved. Some challenges proved more time-intensive than initially anticipated, underscoring the dedication of our programming team and testers.

It's important to note that our focus is not merely on playing through the entire game repeatedly but on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish for the upcoming beta version. We appreciate your trust and patience as we work towards achieving this goal.

Presently, releasing the beta version with any lingering bugs, such as the ones I encountered after just 30 minutes of gameplay, is not in line with our quality standards.

We understand that many of you are eager for a specific release date. However, I must emphasise that pinpointing an exact date remains challenging due to the nature of unexpected bugs, some of which may require hours, rather than minutes, to address. Unfortunately, I have limited control over such unforeseen obstacles.

Our team is putting forth their utmost effort to launch the beta version this month. We are currently still on track to achieve this target, though I kindly ask for your understanding should a slight delay into the start of September happens. If that is the case I will let you know on the 28th August and keep in constant communication.

When the beta version is ready, we will make a comprehensive announcement across all platforms, ensuring that no one misses the exciting news.

Following the release, you can anticipate a massive rework in how our Patreon and Discord channel are managed. There was a serious lack of communication with Patrons over the past couple of years - and that needs to change.

Further details regarding of our new Patreon and Discord setup will be shared after the game releases.

aa7efca7b03dfcdcf22bd019d1270269.jpg

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think it's even patreon's fault at this point. People are just fucking dumb and keep falling for the same trick. It's not like there's this new wave of new players. The game has been dead for years now. Honestly I kind of respect him, he found an IRL infinite money cheat and he is capitalizing on that.

Last edited:

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
I stated my doubts in the recent past on whether or not this game was going to get released and it's clear now that he's doing it again. You have to keep in mind that it's not him that's at fault - he's just playing by the rules. Patreon is the one at fault.

thats sarcasm, right?

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Hi everyone!

Just checking this forum for memes and jokes a few times per year. Last time ICSTOR updated Milfy City it was 4 years ago October 2019, the meme patch from 2021 is just a joke and it doesn't count as a real update. The new trailer he did, is just like a week of work from his October 2019 patch, at most. Even if he releases some sort of meme 1.0 update it will be most likely very minor as the joke from 2021... All assets from this game are already well-known, people can just pay over devs to remake this game if they're so passionate about it. How is this guy is still relevant in 2023 :kekw ?

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
For real now , what percentage of the patreon might be people that just forgot that is paying.
The posts in the patreon page have an average from 200-300 hundreads interactions maybe 0.5% of the pledgers.

Nowadays we have at least 5 subscriptions to things we dont use, i think it would be normal to forget a small one.

Sep 16, 2023
I stated my doubts in the recent past on whether or not this game was going to get released and it's clear now that he's doing it again. You have to keep in mind that it's not him that's at fault - he's just playing by the rules. Patreon is the one at fault.
Patreon is perfect environment for snake oil traders.... It's perfect habitat for ICSTOR and other Gumdrops. They are real artists for getting money while doing nothing. Of course, there are some less sophisticated specimens like AORRTA.

Reactions: HentaiMan8090
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes