NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Clap you gullible seals. This game was on a 3 year hiatus for no fucking reason, with the dev earning tens of thousands of dollars each month. He drops some shitty, short update after so long and you all lose your mind.

Before he goes on another 2+ year hiatus now that he will replenish his Patreon.

Also damn the game looks old and ugly, it's been so long it feels like a last gen game compared to the stuff we have popping up today.

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
no completed tag? means another 3 years for next update?
btw, holy F. 10GB download. I really hope developers getting smart and use update only modules.

harrierstrike

Sep 24, 2017
Clap you gullible seals. This game was on a 3 year hiatus for no fucking reason, with the dev earning tens of thousands of dollars each month. He drops some shitty, short update after so long and you all lose your mind.

Before he goes on another 2+ year hiatus now that he will replenish his Patreon.

Also damn the game looks old and ugly, it's been so long it feels like a last gen game compared to the stuff we have popping up today.
Don't be like that, i bet most people here just want to see how this shitty game ends and close the book. There are too many unfinished games out there so don't blame us for being happy when we get a little "win".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for letting me know.

This is the beta you're playing, so we're expecting a few bugs to have slipped through. I'll get this added to the list of bugs to be fixed.
So is 1.0 supposed to be the final version? (after bug fixes of course)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes