NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Don't be like that, i bet most people here just want to see how this shitty game ends and close the book. There are too many unfinished games out there so don't blame us for being happy when we get a little "win".
You call this a win? The tactic that plenty other devs like Lewdlab, Irphaeus, Psychodelusional, etc... have done forever, which is they screw off to do nothing with all the money they made and then a couple of years later they come back release a short update and pretend like nothing happened, get a boost in patreon numbers and then screw off for another 2 years leaving all the fans scracthing their heads "Wow how could this happen for the 17th time in a row, i totally didnt see that coming!"

If you wanna see how the game finishes, wait another 7 years or so i am sure it will get an ending by then.

Its not 2018 anymore, there are a crap ton of games, really good games now with more honest and less scummy developers. Gonna go wait and play them instead, take care.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
I'm Scared guys. The changelog says they've completely redone Celia's storyline. Does that mean you no longer get to blackmail her and turn her into your BDSM sex slave? is she a boring, safe vanilla love interest now? I'm afraid to start the game and have my dreams be crushed.

• Wow
Reactions: Mourka

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
>3 year hiatus
>"thousands" of renders

Lol, people losing their minds over a tiny update made to keep those patreon bucks flowing. Suddenly the throwaway accounts with almost zero messages rise from the dead in unison to praise the game again. :sneaky:

I gotta give him credit for successfully continuing to string along so many suckers though. The hustle is real. Almost has as good a gig going as the Heroes Harem Guild guy.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime why do walktrough says that I will miss a lot of scenes if i go with walktrough?
Optional minor scenes.

A lot of random dynamic events were asked to make the city feel more alive. E.g. bumping into characters in shops.

If you just beeline for the main girls you might miss some fun little easter eggs like that.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes