NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Faaaaaaacts.. he came back to grab more green green and go ghost mode again. Feel sorry for those who spend money just to support him.tsktsktsk.
I dont even blame him, if he can trick people into giving him money it's on them, not him. He is just hustling. The ones i feel sorry for are the new developers that release games that have already better renders, better story, better characters, better animations than anything ICSTOR has ever done and they struggle to break even 200 members on patreon, while ICSTOR somehow has 7000 people to milk from.

At this point he doesnt even have to release an update ever, he is set for life.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
is there a torrent?
MilfyCity-1.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It isn't a short update.

But, of course, if you had actually downloaded and played the update you would know that.
Really? Does it have 10 000+ renders? Because given how long it took to release it, anything less than that is incredibly short. And no i am not gonna play your ugly, dated game, its been so long i literally cant remember a single characters name anymore. You have plenty of others that will play it though, so live with them you dont have to release a new update for at least another 2-3 years, go spend that cash kings.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Why the hell do you still have win7?
Well, the game was from that time, maybe he was waiting for last release and didn't want to risk the game not running in Windows 11...

Jokes aside, most people indeed had Windows 7 when this was released, since Windows 10 was released on 2015 and 8 was horrible (and many were scared 10 was horrible as 8). Kinda wild that since then 3 new OS versions were already released to most...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes