zol002

Jul 25, 2018
I thought this game was abandoned, I think the producer needs money. Anyway, I'll wait for the update in 3 years so that I can see 800 renders in 6 year.
Are you the same person as rspkers ? Because Reading is taught at home and in Pre-school when I was a kid.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Really? Does it have 10 000+ renders?
Off the top of my head, 4,500+ new static renders.

On top of that 550+ animations, which are composed of multiple renders each.

I prefer to count static renders and animation as distinct and separate when reporting on progress, but if you take into account the work that goes into creating the renders for each animation then you're easily looking at over 10,000+ new renders in this update.

So, yes.

ttreloaded

Sep 16, 2021
Off the top of my head, 4,500+ new static renders.

On top of that 550+ animations, which are composed of multiple renders each.

I prefer to count them as distint and separate, but if you take those into account the work that goes into creating the renders for each animation then you're easily looking at over 10,000+ new renders in this update.

So, yes.
why isnt the mac version working?

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I have no idea right now. I don't imagine that it currently does.

I don't think pirates would release a fan patch for the beta; they probably want to release it after the full game comes out in case something gets changed which breaks their patch.
The incest patch should work, as long as variable names were not changed, because the patch only changes the value of character variables "Sister" instead of "Sara" and so on.
There is no change in the actual content, so no additional or changed dialogues.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
One question, does the incest patch or Uncensor Patch work in this version? It's going to be a little tedious to start again. But there is no more to play this good game

alario13

May 6, 2017
I'm getting a connection error when trying to download from gofile after 7 gb, do anyone has the same problem? The other ones go much slower so I'm stuck with gofile

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes