zol002

Jul 25, 2018
Lol, 400 renders or 4000 renders. That's tiny compared to most devs workflow. It's been 3 years bro. Is it 3 years worth of content? We've got games bigger than yours with higher quality renders that aren't even as old as your hiatus, let alone the lifespan of the game itself. Respect though, putting out a meatier update was a smart move given what you normally did in the past. It will definitely shake up expectations and keep more people subscribed to your patreon. ;)
400 renders? Are you talking about the 0.71b changelog? Because that's not the Final Changelog

Reactions: Onyxdime

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Is this game a mandatory harem or can you choose a girl to stay with?

Does it already have an ending? because the truth is I don't like playing incomplete things

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Man this game is up and kicking again huh? When it was new, 3D sandbox games where virtually unheard of, especially ones that looked good in anyway now there's a pick of them, in fact if you put those tags in the search and go by weighted rating this doesn't show up until the 4th page because of how bad the delays weighed down its score. A lot of those entries are younger than this page and some of them are abandoned (R.I.P Stars of Salvation).
I will say I have seen games launch and die and some even comeback (and some comeback worse than they left) all through out the time this game was in the Ice. Don't know why I typed all this guess seeing it pop up first on latest updates got me nostalgic for all the nuts I've busted thanks to this site

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I thought this game was abandoned, I think the producer needs money. Anyway, I'll wait for the update in 3 years so that I can see 800 renders in 6 year.

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
Is this game a mandatory harem or can you choose a girl to stay with?

Does it already have an ending? because the truth is I don't like playing incomplete things
It's already the final version of the game. The only additional updates shall be bug fixes once people play it again

kjadlsfjals

Jun 27, 2017
Onyxdime? more like Onyxslime am I right fellas

Icstor? more like IcNotPoorAnymoreCauseIScammedYouAll am I also right again this time fellas

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, the game was from that time, maybe he was waiting for last release and didn't want to risk the game not running in Windows 11...

Jokes aside, most people indeed had Windows 7 when this was released, since Windows 10 was released on 2015 and 8 was horrible (and many were scared 10 was horrible as 8). Kinda wild that since then 3 new OS versions were already released to most...
Sure but it has been 5 years since the game came out, still having win 7 in 2023 is kind of wild.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes