Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I downloaded the game and I have not added any mods. I start playing and it just stops and exits me out. I have done it 3 times now. Anyone else having this issue?

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Are you the same person as rspkers ? Because Reading is taught at home and in Pre-school when I was a kid.
What kinda language are u using wtf, ım still trying to make a reasonable sentence on this abomination. Yhe ı can see you got your education in your basement.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The incest patch should work, as long as variable names were not changed, because the patch only changes the value of character variables "Sister" instead of "Sara" and so on.
There is no change in the actual content, so no additional or changed dialogues.
I imagine that the pirates writing this actually took time to do content changes.

Simply changing "Bob" to "Dad" would be lazy writing. It wouldn't convey the emotion Bob feels of his marriage falling apart and the impact that it would have upon Caroline and Sara... his two favourite tenants.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Off the top of my head, 4,500+ new static renders.

On top of that 550+ animations, which are composed of multiple renders each.

I prefer to count static renders and animation as distinct and separate when reporting on progress, but if you take into account the work that goes into creating the renders for each animation then you're easily looking at over 10,000+ new renders in this update.

So, yes.
4500 renders is not 10 000, not sure why you are lumping them together. Also that 550 animations can mean anything, but it definitely does not mean 550 different animated scenes, which is the only thing that matters to people, not the way you arbitrarily inflate and count your numbers to make it seem like you did a lot of work in all these years.

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
What kinda language are u using wtf, ım still trying to make a reasonable sentence on this abomination. Yhe ı can see you got your education in your basement.
"v0.71b" Seems education in "my" basement is better than a full-grown man college graduate?
1695438160506.png

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I downloaded the game and I have not added any mods. I start playing and it just stops and exits me out. I have done it 3 times now. Anyone else having this issue?
patience i had to click it and then not click anything and wait for it to start

Chadib911

Oct 14, 2019
I imagine that the pirates writing this actually took time to do content changes.

Simply changing "Bob" to "Dad" would be lazy writing. It wouldn't convey the emotion Bob feels of his marriage falling apart and the impact that it would have upon Caroline and Sara... his two favourite tenants.
Any HAREM route??

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes