Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
4500 renders is not 10 000, not sure why you are lumping them together. Also that 550 animations can mean anything, but it definitely does not mean 550 different animated scenes, which is the only thing that matters to people, not the way you arbitrarily inflate and count your numbers to make it seem like you did a lot of work in all these years.
I already explained my logic in the previous comment. A lot more work goes into creating dozens of renders for 1 animation than simply creating 1 static render.

As for definitions, 550+ animations means 550+ animations.

Sara sucking a cock? That's an animation.
Sara deepthroating the cock? That's another animation.
Caroline giving a handjob? That's a different animation.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Chadib911

Oct 14, 2019
I already explained my logic in the previous comment. A lot more work goes into creating dozens of renders for 1 animation than simply creating 1 static render.

Any pregnant content

• Angry
Reactions: jems666

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Onyxdime it will be a real shame if those pirates would hurry up and just make the patch... i mean who need that patch asap anyways... :p

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022

no way, i thought all you had to do was press this!
View attachment giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Onyxdime
Dec 5, 2019

Eyes blinking a couple of times also counts as an animation. As well as fingers moving a couple of seconds. For all we know, in the 550+ animations added, only about 100 animations are actually sexual animations, the other 450+ animations are just trivial animations like eyes blinking, leaves falling, and/or hair swaying.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes