Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Still in shock... I started in adult games specifically because of this game and I fell in love with it...
And I came to this great forum finding out on the internet about this guy Icstor who didn't update his game.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
works on windows 11, is anyone here having issues playing it on that operating system?
Works well on my Windows 10 and the game was loaded and ready to play in about 10 seconds. Now it's just a matter of starting a new game and see how far I can make it. Fingers crossed..

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
There's no ending for any of the characters, just speed ran the whole thing and nothing happens at the end once you get to max relationship points with everyone.
Yeah they said that would happen. It’s supposed to be “open ended” what ever the fuck that means. Did you have any bugs?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
"Apologies that this took a couple of weeks longer then I originally anticipated"
Couple of weeks? LOL. How about half a year?
I remember it was promised all the way back in April.
It was meant to release in january

EbirTerorist

Sep 23, 2023
It's me Ebir Terorist. And I congratulate us all. Let's remember those who didn't wait for the game, died, got married or just found a job. It was a long time of waiting, with wonderful entertainment such as: guessing what will come out sooner half life 3 or a new strategy from blizzard or the world will end all the troubles that are happening in it. The endless wait had come to an abrupt end. The gestalt is closed.

druxitrade

Aug 1, 2018
is it true that in this latest patch you cant go candid night creep anymore? the mc always waking the targeted person cant go for candid footjob or candid blowjob?

chimcham123

Dec 16, 2018
Just ran into an Issue where I can not go to sleep to get to the next day. all my auto saves have this same bug. any command to skip a day or time? happened after I made Caroline mad after waking up about deal.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes