Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How big is the actual update?
changelog??

MC changelog.jpg

i dont get it, why did this work? also thank you sir
It's sneakily pre-patched.

Which of the two patches on the front page is the one that's needed? or are they both the same?
All you have to do is rename the patch2.rpy in the folder called game to patch.rpy (delete the patch2.rpyc)

thanks bro. but how will i run from there?
Drag the extracted game into the extracted Ren'Py folder then open Ren'Py and then launch project...

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Here's a dumb question, but is there a way to unren on android? I am on holiday and don't have the patience to wait till I'm back.
SonsOLiberty could you help a brother out?

Last edited:

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
I don't know who of the two thought of bringing this out like this, there is no ending for any character, you just fill the hearts and if you really think that this is an ending? You are very slimy, now the writer friend that happens to you put a harem ending, what does it cost you? After all they pay you to do that, in truth the writer was right he surprised us but for the worse, there is nothing new, people They really demand for something well done, after all, the icstor does not give it to them, the man charges and enough other authors would like the money that he charges, demand quality and stop being stupid, it's already been 4 years. Don't mames

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes