Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Wow after stealing people's money, he released a bugged version? what was all the delay's for?
It's beta testing. The purpose is to find and identify any remaining bugs before an actual release.

I'm keeping track of the ones that get reported.

• Angry
Reactions: flaweddd

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
So did Dev take a couple years to just say fuck it and work on the rest of the game at once? Did this last update warrant that time? I've contemplated doing something like that in the past but would need more dev updates if someone did :unsure:

Reactions: Lelouchyyyy

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Downloaded 1.0b-pc, unpacked, and it does not start.... writes that Milf City is not a Win app (I have - Win 7)
(0.71b-pc starts without problems)

what is the problem???
:FacePalm: of curse is are 64bit application not are valid 32bit application
You see on you img two exe files 1 says milf-city32.exe //32bit version
the orther says only milf-city.exe //64bit version
and your startet milf-city.exe on are 32bit system that is why you get you error

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
I imagine that the pirates writing this actually took time to do content changes.

Simply changing "Bob" to "Dad" would be lazy writing. It wouldn't convey the emotion Bob feels of his marriage falling apart and the impact that it would have upon Caroline and Sara... his two favourite tenants.
Seems like it's worth waiting for the pirate patch. If only because of Celia.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I have no idea right now. I don't imagine that it currently does.

I don't think pirates would release a fan patch for the beta; they probably want to release it after the full game comes out in case something gets changed which breaks their patch.
that's not the way of the pirate bro. not to mention there might be bugs with the patch itself so may as well post it with the beta.

Maxt444

Apr 20, 2022
Changelog says 1000+ renders and 500+ animations..

But some says the update is just a 10 min gameplay

All I want to know is this true and are there any Linda sex scenes?

May 9, 2019
Hi all have been playing for a bit and not i am stuck no matter what i do it wont let me sleep and the last thing it said was i needed to get tissues for sara and can not find them anywhere any help would be great

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Almost everyone who plays this game plays it with the patch. It better be out in a few hours. We've waited 3 years. Just post it. The story's immersion is suffering and so is the hype. It's not even worth playing the beginning because now there's random ass lines added just to break the immersion if you're using the old patch. This sucks. Post the patch.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes